• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor abilities and possible resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, in the end game, and throughout most of the game actually, you're in space and able to survive there

https://youtu.be/c6U2k_PmkFM?t=102

Here's just one of many examples: We're in the center of the universe/In the middle of space carefree

So Self-Sustenance (Type 1) For basically everyone

Possible resistances:

I looked at Pops (Regular Show) profile and he has "Likely Resistance to Plot Manipulation" because him and Anti-Pops fought time and again and couldn't destory each other. If that's the case, I believe Grandmother Raven should have "Likely resistance to Chaos Manipulation and Shadow Manipulation (Fought Grandfather Spider, with Spider being unable to find anyway to defeat Raven, likely meaning she can resist his conceptual levels of control over chaos and shadow", and Grandfather Spider should have "likely resistance to Law Manipulation and Light Manipulation" for the same reason

I think the additions are fair. Also, in Pop's cases, his resistance should not be likely as they couldn't destroy each other with their abilities. This case should be the same case with Grandmother Raven's.

Right so lil' comment

PUT THE GOD DAMN NAMES OF THE VERSES IN YOUR TITLES REEEEEE

also the additions seem fine.

Unlocked. Let me know when you're done.

OOF

Some stuff came up, so I can't do the changes right now. Should the profiles be locked until I come back? Or remain unlocked?

I'll be back in 2-3 hours

If anyone wants to do it for me

Self-Sus for the profiles linked above

Resistance to Law and light manipulation for Spider (Raven couldn't defeat spider, even with her conceptual levels of control over law and light)

Resistance to Chaos and Shadow Manipulation for Raven (Insert thing above but instead of law and light, it's chaos and shadow)

Now I better leave just like how Raven left Spider and broke his heart.

I think that this seems fine.

I will unlock the profiles.

I have unlocked the following pages:

Pops (Regular Show)

Grandfather Spider

Grandmother Raven

Bartleby

The Player (Wizard101)

The Ice Titan

The Storm Titan

The Fire Titan

Tell me here when you are done.