• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that's more for the purposes of statistics than vs debates.
Just imagine that LS is the amount of force you use to pull someone arm off

Basically the LS needed to harm someone with 8-B dura is the same number you need toedo the same with AP, one thing don't affect the other (a exemple would be a crocodile jaw, The AP beingh the force of It closing, but LS thee force It has to open his jaw, that is a lot weaker)

And I guess the Farmer win? Probable thanks to her reactive power level, IDK who is more skillede trough... I mean, she sure could bully miner and hook his suspender in top of a tree like a bully lol

Guess I will vote the apple girl for now

Back