• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
A miner was digging underground until he ended up in a barn and started eating apples in there. Applejack saw the miner eat the bucket of apples and saw the digging hole in the floor and Applejack got mad and started throwing stuff at him. “HEY, WHAT IN TARNATION DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOIN YOU VARMIT?!!” The miner got his shovel ready and started attacking
  • Starting distance: 5m
  • Speed: equal
  • Keys used: first 9-A keys
  • AP: 65 MJ | 151 MJ (2.3x gap)
  • Miner has prior knowledge
Apple girl: 4

Nerf Miner:

Last edited:
OK I forgot about this. Also I don't think apple trees are affected by gophers and moles that much

Anyway about the match. Miner is a bit stronger but not by much and he still fails in the LS department. Combined with his tendency to attack with melee, he'll fall pretty fast

However if you give Miner prior knowledge, he'll actually alternate between re-entering his ground holes after every hit. He's still vulnerable due to melee but at least he'll have a chance

OK I forgot about this. Also I don't think apple trees are affected by gophers and moles that much
Isn’t Miner a human tho?
Anyway about the match. Miner is a bit stronger but not by much and he still fails in the LS department. Combined with his tendency to attack with melee, he'll fall pretty fast

However if you give Miner prior knowledge, he'll actually alternate between re-entering his ground holes after every hit. He's still vulnerable due to melee but at least he'll have a chance
Doesn’t miner have 8-B dura to help him?

I don't think that's a valid wincon.

Restraining isn't the same as incapacitating, if Miner can still fight.

I don't think that's a valid wincon.

Restraining isn't the same as incapacitating, if Miner can still fight.
If you’re restraining someone, then you’re holding them in a place to where they can’t fight. Applejack can also throw miner into the stratosphere, or could snap his neck or break his arm since she is willing to win by any means necessary

Is she bloodlusted or something? Becuase if not I doubt she'd snap his neack or break his back or toss him into space or whatever.

If you're actively continuously restraining someone that's not a valid wincon because you still are technically fighting with someone.

Is she bloodlusted or something? Becuase if not I doubt she'd snap his neack or break his back or toss him into space or whatever.
Probably considering in the story I made the miner is trying to eat her apples
If you're actively continuously restraining someone that's not a valid wincon because you still are technically fighting with someone.
Ok but the LS gap is so big that she might accidentally break the Miner’s bones just by squeezing him

Is that like, stated anywhere?

I legitimately don't know how LS compares to durability. As in, what LS you need to damage someone with 8-B bones.

Is that like, stated anywhere?

I legitimately don't know how LS compares to durability. As in, what LS you need to damage someone with 8-B bones.
Check the LS page, it states that LS and striking strength are completely seperate and “should be evaluated separately”

I think that's more for the purposes of statistics than vs debates.

Again, I don't think you can just say she could break his bones without having some concrete numbers. Especially since Appeljack's normal AP is so much weaker.

I think that's more for the purposes of statistics than vs debates.
I’ve seen those arguments being used in vs debates, actually
Again, I don't think you can just say she could break his bones without having some concrete numbers. Especially since Appeljack's normal AP is so much weaker.
Again, I was talking about breaking his bone be LS, not by AP, and those are completely seperate

Back