• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft (the player) upgrade

This was attempted and rejected numerous times. And he used to be High 3-A or 2-B, until alter Low 1-C was proposed if taken literally, but it was decided not to take those literally since he physically is simply Tier 9/8.
But he can create the world's and can be scaled to tier 1 just like how zeno is in tier 2 even tho he is weakest physically right?

This was attempted and rejected numerous times. And he used to be High 3-A or 2-B, until alter Low 1-C was proposed if taken literally, but it was decided not to take those literally since he physically is simply Tier 9/8.
Or you are ignoring the fact that he can create or delete the world's infinite times (ad infinitum)
And in end poem it is literally stated that he can create and destroy world's just by dreaming

Destroying Infinite Worlds and an Infinite Amount of time's is still just Low 2-C. He would have to do destroy and create them all at once for them to even reach 2-A, and it a Uncountably Infinite amount of time's at once for it to ever reach Low 1-C.
And as i said the player views the world's as dream which means he above all of those world's putting him at infinite dimensonal since he views the 2 "higher dimensional beings" showed in ending poem as mere texts

Destroying Infinite Worlds and an Infinite Amount of time's is still just Low 2-C. He would have to do destroy and create them all at once for them to even reach 2-A, and it a Uncountably Infinite amount of time's at once for it to ever reach Low 1-C.
I agree on the player having low chance on tier 1 but i am 99.9% sure that he deserves tier 2 because everything was stated in ending poem already + i gave some of those statements in this thread

1. As others said, you need to do it at once to even be 2-A

2. Dude we know what ad infinitum means, it means repeating forever, which is not the same as having infinite repetations at once.

3. That's not high 1-B, infinite universes is 4D and transcending them in this kind would be low 1-C, to be high 1-B those universes would need to be a hierachy where each one transcends the other, which they aren't

1. As others said, you need to do it at once to even be 2-A

2. Dude we know what ad infinitum means, it means repeating forever, which is not the same as having infinite repetations at once.

3. That's not high 1-B, infinite universes is 4D and transcending them in this kind would be low 1-C, to be high 1-B those universes would need to be a hierachy where each one transcends the other, which they aren't
Ok
1. A single minecraft universe contains universe of thier own and the player can create them infinitively

2. First of all can you explain the 2nd point properly? Since i don't see much difference between Ad infinitum & Tier 2-A since it states "countably infinite"
Countably infinite.

3. Ok i was doubting it will actually reach 1B but well there were 2 existence higher then all of the infinite amount of worlds and the player views them as mere text which was stated by the higher beings themselves.

So well tier 1 has low chance of getting promoted but well i will be satisfied the player getting upgraded to atleast tier 2

Is this an already rejected before argument? Sure is!
🤧 Well i don't mind the 1B scale getting debunked but ya the vsbw is hella underrating "the player" just because he is weak in the world and ignoring the fact that he can create or delete infinite amount of world's which is 2A and the real steve which views every reality of minecraft as dream should be atleast low 1C but well let's see what others have to say 🤧

Disagree. There is no evidence that the player can destroy or create more than 1 worlds simultaneously.

😐 Well i don't know anything about undertale and i cant read that whole 3 page discussion but that guy haven't shown any proof of "the player" viewing the game as fiction which proves that all those are his head canons but in minecraft it is legitimately stated that the player views the world's created in minecraft nothing more then dreams
Oh I'm a moron and grabbed the wrong thing, let me grab the actual minecraft one

Here it is lmfao

Ok
1. A single minecraft universe contains universe of thier own and the player can create them infinitively

2. First of all can you explain the 2nd point properly? Since i don't see much difference between Ad infinitum & Tier 2-A since it states "countably infinite"
Countably infinite.

3. Ok i was doubting it will actually reach 1B but well there were 2 existence higher then all of the infinite amount of worlds and the player views them as mere text which was stated by the higher beings themselves.

So well tier 1 has low chance of getting promoted but well i will be satisfied the player getting upgraded to atleast tier 2
Yes, he can create one at a time forever, not at once, it changes nothing.

Simple, ad infinitum means counting towards infinite, countably infinite means infinite that you can count if you are given infinite time.

The problem is, ad infinitum can't reach countably infinite unless infinite time passes, which is not the case with minecraft.

Idk sbout the whole higher entities part so i'll let others take care of it

Simple, ad infinitum means counting towards infinite, countably infinite means infinite that you can count if you are given infinite time.

The problem is, ad infinitum can't reach countably infinite unless infinite time passes, which is not the case with minecraft.

🤔Well ok you are saying that minecraft can't be 2A because it will take "the player" infinite amount of time to create those infinite world's
Even tho the world's can be created under 1 min each which already completes the requirement of ad infinitum 🗿 so idk how it still dosnt make the player lowballed 2A since he is creating realities after realities in minutes and you are saying infinite time 🗿

Btw The "higher level" in this is same as dimensonality not hyperbole or anything else since those beings are embodiment of everything in Minecraft and exists everywhere in Minecraft i mean everything in Minecraft existence and the player reaching at thier level and viewing them as mere text proves he is above everything in Minecraft

Thread should be closed, no new arguments have been presented that haven’t been rejected

Thread should be closed, no new arguments have been presented that haven’t been rejected
😒 As i said i dont mind the player not getting upgraded to tier 1 but even tho it is stated "the player" created universes why the heck it is not even Universal level 🗿

🤔Well ok you are saying that minecraft can't be 2A because it will take "the player" infinite amount of time to create those infinite world's
Even tho the world's can be created under 1 min each which already completes the requirement of ad infinitum 🗿 so idk how it still dosnt make the player lowballed 2A since he is creating realities after realities in minutes and you are saying infinite time 🗿
No it doesn't, taking 1 minute to create each world is worse than baseline 2-C, the fact that he can't create all of those at once means he ain't 2-A, simple.

Just to clear, the size of the worlds don't matter, than being finite or infinite in size does not change anything, only the quantity created at once, he clearly only creates one world every time so he is at best 2-C

Also, that's the definition of countably infinite, reaching infinite by counting for a infinite time, i am just explaining you what 2-A means and why the player ain't reaching it by creating 3 universes per dream

No it doesn't, taking 1 minute to create each world is worse than baseline 2-C, the fact that he can't create all of those at once means he ain't 2-A, simple.

Just to clear, the size of the worlds don't matter, than being finite or infinite in size does not change anything, only the quantity created at once, he clearly only creates one world every time so he is at best 2-C

Also, that's the definition of countably infinite, reaching infinite by counting for a infinite time, i am just explaining you what 2-A means and why the player ain't reaching it by creating 3 universes per dream
🤔Hmmm well ok but still can you explain me why the player is so low in vsbw even tho he has Universal+ feat

Btw minecraft has 3 separate spacetime in a single world = 4D and the higher beings who are higher dimensional for the minecraft entire world should be 5D and if the player views them as mere text and trancend them won't that make him 6D?

Last edited:
Disagree, this is clearly a lowball

Steve seeing an infinite world infinitely as just a dream is at minimum 1A

Having multiple space time continuums in a single one doesn’t equate to it being higher dimensional by default. You also need supporting evidence such as there being an uncountable infinite number of Tier 2 worlds, or it being stated to be a higher plane of existence via reality-fiction.

while I personally think Tier 1 Minecraft has some legitimacy, the wiki removed the Real World Player key (ie, the key that had them at 2-B) due to an interview with the writer, who called it a metaphor.
I dont know much about that website but is that reliable source?
+ In that statement he said "but its really a stroy of a dream of a game" 🤔 i am little bit confused here is he saying that steve views the game itself as dream?

I dont know much about that website but is that reliable source?
+ In that statement he said "but its really a stroy of a dream of a game" 🤔 i am little bit confused here is he saying that steve views the game itself as dream?
I mean, it’s an interview of the poet.

He views “dream” as a metaphor.

I mean, it’s an interview of the poet.

He views “dream” as a metaphor.
No i dont think so 🗿 it just says "dream as metaphor" and no more context on it but if you look at first line it says "but it's really a story about the dream of a game" 🗿 so steve views the entire game as dream? That interview is confusing asf

he doesn't view the game as a view, dream is a metaphor as he said after calling the game's a dream, sounds more like a metaphor about the actual players getting immersed in the game, rather than a separate entity being a player and literally dreaming the game

Bro want to get high 1-B with this ☠️☠️☠️
First prove that the player can destroy infinite space-continuum which you can't obviously since you need infinite time to do so. So hypothetical, at maximum, 2-B.

+ viewing the world as dream is obviously metaphor and the author explicitly stated this. Does not need interpretation or different POV at a such straightforward statement.

Omnipresence? Lmfao

First prove that the player can destroy infinite space-continuum which you can't obviously since you need infinite time to do so. So hypothetical, at maximum, 2-B.

+ viewing the world as dream is obviously metaphor and the author explicitly stated this. Does not need interpretation or different POV at a such straightforward statement.

Omnipresence? Lmfao
🗿 The player isn't even tier 3 in vsbw wdym 2B

Btw minecraft has 3 separate spacetime in a single world = 4D and the higher beings who are higher dimensional for the minecraft entire world should be 5D and if the player views them as mere text and trancend them won't that make him 6D?

Omnipresence? Lmfao
What's your opinion in this 🤔🤧

Back