• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Profiles

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Okay, I think that the MC profiles are a biiiig mess right now. With doubtable stats, broken power scaling and possible game mechanics. Since Steve's profile is blocked, and the problem is all over the verse, I think a thread was necassary.

First of all, the Ender dragon is placed at Town Level due to the fact that she can destroy blocks.....Okay? I'm pretty sure that a nuke isn't needed to destroy diamonds. Even if it would, the Dragon destroying everything she touches would probably be an Hax than DC. Maybe the Ghast fire ball thing could be right, but such big explosion do not exist in normal gameplay. It may or may not be canon.

Also, most of the stats are all from feats only, but power scaling seems almost absent. Which is dumb, as an Enderman is much stronger and thougher than an armor less Steve, yet the latter is higher in tier.

Talking about Steve, his 8-A placement is based on his lifting Strength and speed. The former, however is based upon Gameplay Mechanics, thus is not valid. Even if Steve can destroy Stone with his bare hands, that's still far from Mulit-City Block. Maybe destroying Obsidian is, but an explosion strong enough to break it is not possible in-game again.

These profiles needs quite a re-write, so I'm asking you guys what do you think about the whole thing.

I'm the one who did the calcs for Steve in the first place, but only based on the fact that his full inventory was at the time counted as being legitimate lifting strength in his bio (which at the time needed a major clean-up anyways), and have actively stated that if it isn't counted as legitimate/is considered gameplay mechanics then that calc falls apart like an ice cream cone in the Sahara. If you want to call Steve's inventory hammerspace, then Steve could be nerfed back down to 8-C or so with no objection from me, same with the Ender Dragon.

Pretty sure his inventory IS hammer space. Inventory were never considered lifting strength before, I don't see why Steve would be different. That would make most Mobs around 8-C too, since they fight against him all the times. Still unsure about the Dragon's durability tho.

That last part is likely gameplay mechanics, to be honest. I don't see most mobs getting past Wall Level.

Weeeelll Most Mobs ARE superior to a unarmed Steve. I wouldn't consider them fighting against Steve to be gameplay mechanics.

SaikouTouhou said:
the Dragon destroying everything she touches would probably be an Hax than DC.
Some "hax" could be considered quantifiable by some people, look on OBD where they have destruction values for things such as atomically annihilating rock

An unarmed, unarmored Steve isn't 8-C, is he? He's still Wall Level, can punch down trees and through stone and such, but To tank attacks of that magnitude for that long of a time he needs armor. Besides, gameplay mechanics don't always accurately reflect what is intended of their abilities.

He can also destroy blocks of diamond in only 25 seconds, and can survive TNT explosions, as well as attacks from the other players (Though this may just be gameplay mechanics).

I am fine with you downgrading the Minecraft characters. Tell me here, and I will unlock Steve's profile.

If you would like to unlock the page, I shall reduce Steve's DC and Durability to 8-C. His lifting strength is also Class 25, via being able to visibly lift a cubic meter of solid gold visibly, right there in front of you (as opposed to storing it in hammerspace.) And, of course, Striking Strength would be reduced to Class GJ with this change as well.

Back