• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft has been Massively Hypersonic for way too long and shouldn't be

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA said:
You don't have to one shot someone to have AP equivalent to their dura. If we went by that logic we'd have to pretty much uproot the scaling systems for like every verse in the history of ever.
Chip damage and HP are both game mechanics. It wouldn't be fun if it only took a few blows to kill the dragon, would it?
Who said that, though? o-o

Minecraft's thunder impact speed is game mechanic 'cause the thunder was NOT created by clouds:

Minecraft thunder

Again! Thunder Game Mechanics is proven to be a canon lulz.

In Minecraft thunder were produced by atmosphere (Heck I've NO idea)

Minecraft thunder 1

There's no clouds and the clouds keep moving tho, and the thunder weren't produced by clouds either.

Again! Game Mechanics proven again as canon; WIN again lulz.

End Poem said:
They used to hear voices. Before players could read. Back in the days when those who did not play called the players witches, and warlocks. And players dreamed they flew through the air, on sticks powered by demons.
denotes "witches, and warlocks... sticks powered by demons" this wasn't player of Minecraft tho. "They used to hear voices. Before players could read. Back in the days when those who did not play called the players... And players dreamed they flew through the air" I assume End Poem's implying, simply denotes, Players in other games, but never Minecraft Player because there's only singleplayer in-game and one player on End Poem unless Multiplayer is canon tho.

Edit: removed unnecessary ranting...

Edit2: I'm against to pixel scaling, auto-dodging gamemechanics and speed reaction downgrades because @Saik's reaction scaling makes more sense than pixel scaling.

@Mand21's thunder calc was base on "real world" thunder, I'm bit agree with it, but I disagreed for some reason: MC Thunder's line size were 1m^2 constant unlike "real world" thunders are more thinner than MC thunder ^ pictures above.

329 fps modern bow is comparable to Minecraft bow because Minecraft physics is a bitch to "real world" physics.

Arrows bounce off Endermen when they have nowhere to teleport is a BUG has been already fixed, video here.

If people keep want to believe auto-dodging gamemechanics as canon or not (I still disagreed) and If people agreeing to downgrade reaction speed to subsonic~supersonic+ (I disagreed), If you don't like auto-dodging teleportation-stuff and 1mm scaling if you agreed more to arrow speed base. Here you can see MHS calc by someone in YT.

Edit3:

Mand21's Blog said:
I feel like it would be wanky to use high-end to say fully enchanted armor is High 8-C because it casually tanks this. I believe Diamond items should get scaled to 9-A and the best enchanted diamond sets should get scaled to 8-C.
You do realized you're downplaying Steve's profile.
I disagreed to your conclusion unfortunately because we aren't perfect calc (no insult intended) meaning your conclusion still have faults and inconsistency.

Some reasons I disagree with you:

You (may) do realized the Player/Steve Profile's key:

9-A base on Base Steve with no armor and weapons |

8-C base on Steve with armor of iron tier upto diamond tier and turtle shell tier, and non-enchanted weaponries |

7-C base on Steve with super/best enchanted diamond tier + turtle shell tier and turtle tier, and super/best enchanted weaponries.

GameModes are still ignored in profile for some reason: gamemechanics or inconsistency to calc tho.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Seriously, your way of writing is even more confusing than mine. ._.

Mand21 said:
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Seriously, your way of writing is even more confusing than mine. ._.
F#$% my grammar. ßòª(├▓_ó╦ç)ßòñ .........gonna edit again =.=' ........maybe....

RRTheEndMan said:
David, that's a CRT. So whatever is wrote on the profile doesn't count
Don't get me wrong it's "IMO" stuff beside ppl debates needs people's ranting power just like getting the truth often from opposite lulz.

I replied, and i'm just stating my opinion at my previous 3 comments.... that's all

Edit: At the same time.. I pissed off some ppl on YT their reaction is funny tho .

Edit2: My previous 3 comments I mentioned is edited. :D but seriously I need to work on my grammar and vocabulary. Edit3: sorry for (being too active) doing multiple comments. Anyway guys this is just updates about Minecraft 1.13:

Another Aquatic Updates: slow falling potion (brewed from phantom membrane), tactical fishing skills by using bucket (meaning the bucket proven to be non-aqua-dimensional-storage; inconclusion the bucket being gamemechanic is proven to be canon), phantom membrane (organic material) repairs Elytra for 1lv only (meaning Steve could use organic materials; and have organic repairing skill), Strike a Villager with lightning by enchanted Trident (coincidentally there's an animation video a fandom turn canon lulz ), there's change in riptide III enchanted (meaning Steve could react during spinning underwater without side effects like dizziness), further explanation about Phantoms anatomy in Minecraft through another update; phantom was made of 3 leather (equivalent to leather chestplate denotes dura) + phantom membrane, Iron helmets, iron chestplates, enchanted diamond chestplates, chainmail helmets, chainmail chestplates, chainmail leggings and chainmail boots can be bought from armorer villagers.

new update for mobs too: Conduit_Power (heck Steve could craft an underwater artefact now aside beacon i.e. nether artefact), Dolphin can kill the Player with dolphin herd.

Proven Steve could stand against fire type opponents and his strongest state's when raining and underwater.

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Education_Editio

should we make Edu canon? cuz (bedrock and some old ver. vanilla are probably canon in vsbattle) it would be awesome Steve become super genius, Mojang/Microsoft devs updating this stuff though. Example Video here

Edit3: sorry for derail...

These isn't a derail. I take back What I said about differences of Thunder between "real world" and Minecraft:

One meter
https://youtu.be/E0s7ucEMAKw?t=7s

Mcthunder1
Frame 1

Mcthunder2
Frame 2

Mcthunder3
Frame 3

Mcthunder4
Frame 4

Mcthunder5
Frame 5

Thunder1
Frame 1

Thunder2
Frame 2

Thunder3
Frame 3

The "real world" thunder lasting only milliseconds and Minecraft thunder taking a great amount of time over second. The point is Steve reactions speed were faster than camera/normal human eyes.

s or sec >> ms or msec.

Enchantments:

Riptide (I upto III):
Will launch the player in the direction where the trident is thrown. Higher levels launch the player further. Players can use this to get up to higher heights, as when a trident enchanted with Riptide is thrown in the air, the player will be launched upwards. This enchantment will only work in water or if it's raining.

Loyalty (I upto III): When a player throws a trident, this enchantment will cause the trident to return back to the player who threw it, after it comes in contact with any block or entity. Higher enchantments will cause it to come back faster.

Impaling (I upto V): Each level separately adds 2.5 ( <3 ├ù 1 1Ôüä4) extra damage to each hit, to "aquatic" mobs only. Works in melee and ranged attacks.

Channeling (I): Summons a lightning bolt when a mob is hit by a thrown trident (does not work attacking melee), if there is currently a thunderstorm going on. The mob must be exposed to the open sky in order for the enchantment to work, and must be in a biome where it rains or snows. This means that this enchantment does not work in hot/dry biomes.

Tridents Types of available stacking enchantments:

Loyalty and Channeling are mutually exclusive from Riptide, but not from each other.

Impaling V + Riptide III = Will launch the player in the direction where the trident is thrown.

Impaling V + Channeling I + Loyalty III = Summons a lightning bolt when a mob is hit by a thrown trident and When a player throws a trident, this enchantment will cause the trident to return back to the player who threw it, after it comes in contact with any block or entity.

Steve can use BOTH tridents left and right hand, and .

You can literally go on youtube and look up minecraft lightning for that.

But from what I know, lightning lasts for 0.3 seconds in minecraft, which is about 10,000 times longer than normal lightning.

Unless I did the math wrong, that's about the required reaction speeds to react at MHS speeds.

RRTheEndMan said:
now stop derailing this thread or I'll report you
Lightning stuff isn't derailing for OP. It's just one time tho (I already delete some of my comments too) and I'm not purposely spamming/derailing tho. Except to "Edit" stuffs in my previous comments and like I said previously i'm sorry alright.

RRTheEndMan said:
I agree with @DeathstrokeHedgehog. The Minecraft lightning animation had 3 frames in Frame 2, 3, and 4 compare to what camera had shown the "real world" lightning. The proof is starting on 0:52 is Frame 1 or Frame 2 and finally 0:53 is Frame 5 so the time gap is over second (more or less cuz I don't have much time to calc it in cafe). Heck i'm not good at Math-Physics tho so leave it to the staffs calc/calc member their pro .

Nope, not a bs. Lightning's instantaneous summoning was gamemechanic/irrelevant. Though the lightnings were summoned at atmosphere in Minecraft's a canon because "The mob must be exposed to the open sky in order for the enchantment to work, and must be in a biome where it rains or snows." and seemingly doesn't require clouds in order to limit the area of channeling but only limited to the condition of the weather since it only works to where it rains or snows tho.

Edit: I thought "bs" acronym B*ll sh$t via google search tho.

the lightning strikes instantly. the reason it sticks around for a bit is a game mechanic

You people do know that the time lightning lasts for is disconnected from the speed it travels at, right? And that in real life we have lighting bolts lasting for around half a second and dodging them is still an MHS~MHS+ feat, right?

Is it worth pointing out that arrows cannot hit the enderman no matter what, and if you destroy every block in the world but one (in the end) then the arrow will be deflected instead of hitting?

Plus it could not dodge lightning anyways

Wow a necro. btw I'm @Davidgumazon (the profile is dead in VSB (but not in DBF/CSaP) probably since facebook login security is sucks and email confirmation ditched me off).

A reply to @EVERYONE

After I finished reviewing the in-game mechanics and logics on Minecraft's profiles stats canonicity. Physics Infringement and Altered Physics should be canon by now for some reasons (I can't write it now cuz not enough time).

I'm against people would use such as pixel scaling, "instant" non-canon, and travel equal reaction speed. Here ppl's arguments and statements I'm against with:

mentioned ppl("pixel scaling" complained): @ThePerpetual

mentioned ppl("instant non-canon" complained): @Edwardtruong2006, @Ricsi-viragosi

mentioned ppl("travel equal reaction speed" complained): @EliminatorVenom, @Mand21, @Kepekley23

Surprise surprise... I found out: it seems alot of people are confused about Minecraft and IRL through logics and balance.

I'm against to @Ricsi-viragosi, @ThePerpetual, and @Mand21 speed arguments because of contradiction and imbalance logic. I'd debunked "instant" gameplay aren't necessarily real instant except the "instant" status of effect. This meant Enderman's auto-dodging shall be regardless since enderman could detect and react to 64m away provoking. The Enderman's reaction and provoking: the melee interaction and projectile attacks interaction should be same as provoking Enderman. You should accept instant gamemechanics a canon as not real instant and scalable at the same other "instant" gameplay as speed because they were never be a real instant through IRL logic so "instant" gameplay did not necessarily an instant real-time in-game to be an anti-feat on reaction/combat speed and should be a feat to Player's reaction/combat speed since I noticed @Saik's calc is literally a lightning reaction feat but only based on casual attack(one-hit) and attack speed(enderman's reaction based on arrow speed). "Reflexes/Traveling" and "Blocking/Parrying/Melee Attacking" are entirely different things.

But seriously man Steve was still MHS even you remove scale to "auto-dodging" AI mechanic logic. Why? Did you guys actually watched Minecraft's Enderman Are NOT What We Thought! | The SCIENCE!... of Minecraft Gametheorist's friggin math. Lightning anti-feat to Enderman's reaction should be regardless because the MC's lightning had entirely separate purposes in-game and lack of interaction about AI, so you can't use that logic to your speed feat, so I claimed it was unacceptable logic because of it being a gamemechanic imbalance logic with other things.

Issue: AP of general-type gamemechanics disparity. MC's Explosion Physics AP and MC's Standard Attacks AP are entirely different scale and whole different physics you can't compare them logically because it's like accepting HP damage measure by scaling in MC's tool's durability in-game, in other words it was inconsistent. I agree with @Saik's destruction calc because 1/power was accurate (gamepedia: 1.5. Destroyed blocks have a 1/power chance of dropping as items; previously it was a fixed 30% chance.).

A msg to @Saikou I could guarantee and agree with arrow moving at 100m/s IRL logic because of drag force proportional to velocity, pulling a bowstring IRL logic, MC's shockwave affects arrow projectile's speed, and Enderpearl Supercharge speed. I say 53m/s was an in-game "limiter" of maximum bow charge but definitely not IRL logic because Skeletons strength should be comparable to Zombies but they couldn't pull a bow's string at max charge like Steve's strength level so max charge in-game is non-canon but Steve can pull a bow string at fully charged causes an arrow to move at 100m/s.

huh.. Pretty NEAT (reference: https://youtu.be/ojz74do412A?t=1m3s)

Enderman's speed is easily attributed to subconscious dodging. All I'm gonna say because that is all there is to say. Scaling that to speed is ridiculous.

Your Statement:

"subconscious"

"auto-dodging"

"base on arrow"

My argument:

"anti-feat"

"lack of interaction about AI"

"base on lightning"

Does not compute.

MHS rating:

@Saik's calc MHS rating

in-game Lightning Duration is MHS-MHS+ consistent rating

Nerf rating:

My blog here

Enderman dodging > Steve's melee = inconsistency

Pixel scaling is misleading

MHS rating wins.

It doesn't. MHS is just an automatic movement when it gets shot. Scaling to that is absurd.

MHS rating is flawed conceptually.

That's not an argument.

That's a statement with no basis.

Minecraft characters can feasibly dodge arrows. Endermen never display MHS movement except when automatically reacting to arrows, which literally can't hit them.

It is not equatable to speed, we literally have an ability for this.

"That's not an argument. That's a statement with no basis."

>It's a lazy reply and literally with no effort.

"Minecraft characters can feasibly dodge arrows." characters = plural

>Skeleton's pulling-bow-string strength =/= Steve's pulling-bow-string strength

"Endermen never display MHS movement"

>Travel Speed =/= Reaction/Combat Speed

>Reflexes/Travel =/= Blocking/Parrying/Attacking

"except when automatically reacting to arrows, which literally can't hit them."

>You're comparing game mechanic outlier that is NLF to consistency in-game mechanics in general. Your logic is flawed.

"It is not equatable to speed, we literally have an ability for this."

>lightning duration IRL doesn't last for 0.3, MC lightning duration is 10 000x faster than IRL

this should apply to characters on perception which you shouldn't deny the logic

Also: Enderman Travel Speed (GT) 183.73 m/s (Subsonic) Mach 0.55457289

Melee Speed (Default) 80 m/s (Subsonic) Mach 0.24147299

If auto-dodging is game mechanic then auto-dodging is acceptable non-canon.

But removing the auto-dodging logic would be inconsistent to melee speed.

If auto-dodging is acceptable canon as ability.

Lightning anti-feat is oppose to that idea.

See the inconsistency of they're and your logic.

oof.

1. Yes, it was incredibly lazy and proves literally nothing, trust me, I realize.

2. Yes? Characters is indeed plural, why bring this up lol?

3. Endermen never display that speed even in combat, only when automatically dodging arrows because it is programmed to never be hit by them. That's literally the only feat and it is a power not a stat.

4. Pretty much everything after this point has to be rewritten because hell if I can understand it. Something about game mechanics and the duration of lightning. From what I can tell, you're claiming that if auto-dodging is accepted (because that is what is happening here lol), then melee speed would be inconsistent for being two different levels of subsonic.

That's wrong because they'd just be scaled to each other as subsonic feats lol.

What even is this.

da wae.

1. not really I'm just tired daze~

2. it's a debunk. Do you understand who's stronger between: Skeleton's strength =/= Steve's strength, right? yes you do, first, Steve could pull a bow stronger than Skeleton thus they cannot be equal, second, scaling Steve's lifting strength to everything is flawed.

3. that's just game mechanic and it's literally NLF logic.

4. in-game melee speed has inconsistency.

>that's my point since we're using subsonic feats: Steve's attack speed is slower than Enderman's dodging speed and "instant" is non-canon take place will result is inconsistency with "Steve could outdo Enderman's teleportation" which is not applicable and illogical.

again your logic does not compute

Edit: either way auto-dodging logic is non-canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back