• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft discussion thread (cave version)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Here is where we can talk about Minecraft and the new news about the game

9gwvcy84yxq51.jpg

So out of curiosity, what kind of crts are we expecting once we're allowed to do so? I don't want to start an actual debate on anything because that's obviously not allowed at the moment. I just want to create a list for reference
Minecraft Dungeons (Which I have everything for saved to a sandbox though I need to update for the creeping winter dlc):
  • New Player profile
  • Couple minor abilities for some of the mobs, as well as other small things like spiders being able to launch webs several meters
  • Cow finally getting an AP feat that allows it to stay (though I want to revise the removal of Moobloom and Wooly Cow keys to just leave Mooshroom and regular cow since the two change between forms via lightning)
  • Small Slime can deal damage
  • Pretty crucial revision for the Illagers
  • Armored keys for Zombies, Skeletons, PIllagers, and Vindicators
  • Enchanted Mob keys for... most mobs? Maybe
  • New mobs (New Illagers, bosses, and the redstone golem line)
Caves & Cliffs (Can be discussed further when the update's actually out):
  • New mobs (Warden and possibly Axolotls)

There was also a scaling revision, but I think that was concluded already? I can't seem to find it

I wanna fix up The Player's Minecraft keys to properly split early game and midgame (early game as in before iron tools and midgame with iron tools). Once we get iron gear, that's when buckets, flint and steel, anvils, and golden apples can become a common supply to get, and that's a large portion of the abilities list that Steve would not have otherwise. Not to mention iron gear is a higher tier than the previous armor sets, and that since it's comparable to enderman, iron tier would have a reliable supply of enderpearls.

The only other revisions I have in mind is just a general cleanup of Minecraft profiles because a lot of the abilities there are really dumb, and maybe upgrade top tier's speed to supersonic.

Back