• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ohh, here's an interesting video to give insight on how we can scale Minecraft Dungeons mobs using the Iron Golem as a source:

What exactly is left to do here?
A bunch of things, as nobody really suggest anything, just jumped to agreeing with Gyronutz approach of the NPI ability (but nobody acknowledged the fact that The Ender Dragon shouldn't had that ability under the current standard and all the mobs in Minecraft Dungeons should have it as all of them can hurt the Evoker's and Player's vexes), but nobody talked about the other things that I mentioned, and apparently the changes of tiers in the Evoker and Vindicator were changed back to their original state even though we come to a conclusion that those were wrong.
And I also posted a video that could help with scaling in Minecraft Dungeons using the Iron Golem as base.

A bunch of things, as nobody really suggest anything, just jumped to agreeing with Gyronutz approach of the NPI ability (but nobody acknowledged the fact that The Ender Dragon shouldn't had that ability under the current standard and all the mobs in Minecraft Dungeons should have it as all of them can hurt the Evoker's and Player's vexes), but nobody talked about the other things that I mentioned, and apparently the changes of tiers in the Evoker and Vindicator were changed back to their original state even though we come to a conclusion that those were wrong.
And I also posted a video that could help with scaling in Minecraft Dungeons using the Iron Golem as base.
Did you put the thread link in the edit description when you finished fixing the pages? If you did not, that could explain why they were reverted.

I could find no discussion in this thread about giving Jungle Abomination Class 50 LS.

Also, the changes to Vindicator and Evoker weren't applied properly. Tier was updated but not AP, an SS rating was given through a weapon that wasn't reflected in AP. These obvious issues made me concerned that perhaps subtler issues with the application were missed, so I reverted the edits entirely.

Back