• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like the Minecraft Dungeons section of the verse is still lacking in the variety of creatures, for example bosses that still don't have profiles (Ancient Guardian of the Hidden Depths DLC, Wretched Wraith from the Ice DLC and the true final boss), the Ghast also lack its mini-boss counterpart from Dungeons, and the Wildfire (New mini-boss) needs a profile.
Also some Minecraft revision, because there's some inaccurate things in the profiles.
So I decided to make this CRT.

For example giving some mobs Non-Physical Interaction because they can hurt vexes, even though almost every mob in the game can do it too:

So do we assume that you actually don't need to have that ability to hurt a vex? Or we just give almost every mob the Non-Physical Interaction ability?

Also, why are the Arch-Illager (Base, without the Orb of Dominance) and the Redstone Cubes City Block Level when they're being compared to Zombies and Skeletons, that are just Building Level? I would personally changed it myself, but an Administrator warned me that I should first need to do a CRT before changing tiers in profiles.

Last edited:
Also why are the Skeletons above average on intelligence? They're definitely not smarter than the Vindicators and Pillagers that are only average, and that would make them comparable to The Nameless One (who's WAY above almost all of undead on intelligence)....

For example giving some mobs Non-Physical Interaction because they can hurt vexes, even though almost every mob in the game can do it too:
The rationale was giving non-physical interaction to all mobs that naturally fight/attack Vexes, like Iron Golems and Boss Mobs, but technically any other hostile mob can attack Vexes too yeah.

Also, why are the Arch-Illager (Base, without the Orb of Dominance) and the Redstone Cubes City Block Level when they're being compared to Zombies and Skeletons, that are just Building Level? I would personally changed it myself, but an Administrator warned me that I should first need to do a CRT before changing tiers in profiles.
Outdated scaling that originally put Zombies at City Block level.

I dont play Minecraft dungeon so i cant say much, but i agree about the whole NPI thing, they should have it

The rationale was giving non-physical interaction to all mobs that naturally fight/attack Vexes, like Iron Golems and Boss Mobs, but technically any other hostile mob can attack Vexes too yeah.
So..... do we give everyone that can hurt Vexes that ability or let it as it is now?
Outdated scaling that originally put Zombies at City Block level.
So about the scaling with Base Arch-Illager, what would be an appropriate tier for him? He's described as being able to hurt and even tear apart the arms of zombies and skeletons (That are Building Level), but he was barely able to survive an attack from a skeleton.... he's Building Level tier or not?

Also.. do we create a new key for the Mini-Boss version of the Ghast? The difference in tiers will be incredibly, also apparently the Ghasts in Minecraft Dungeons aren't immune to fire unlikely the base game version.

And like I have mention before, we should really downgrade the intelligence of Skeletons, as it makes not sense for them to have Above Average, considering that they're just a little smarter than Zombies, and are definitely inferior to Pillagers and Vindicators, that only have Average...

Last edited:
Also.... do we give every mob that can attack in Minecraft Dungeons the Non-Physical Interaction ability, as they all can hurt the Vexes that the Evoker Mini-Boss uses or the Guardian Vexes that the Heroes had?

Why are the Evoker, Witches and Vindicators Large Building again? They have 24 to 26 of HP, while the Guardians and Shulker (Without the shell) for example have 30 HP but they're still just Building Level.....

Understandable, but what about this statement that I made earlier:
''Also.... do we give every mob that can attack in Minecraft Dungeons the Non-Physical Interaction ability, as they all can hurt the Vexes that the Evoker Mini-Boss uses or the Guardian Vexes that the Heroes had?''

Why are the Evoker, Witches and Vindicators Large Building again? They have 24 to 26 of HP, while the Guardians and Shulker (Without the shell) for example have 30 HP but they're still just Building Level.....
The Witch isn't, the Evoker should have unknown AP and the Vindicator should have High 8-C AP with his Iron Axe only.

But wait.... The Ender Dragon don't naturally fight the Vexes, so why do they have the ability?

Last edited:
Also nobody has addressed the fact that the Skeletons have above average intelligence in their profiles, which is obvious bs.

And damn, nobody is making observations, addressing things or giving ideas, y'all are just agreeing with the one thing that GyroNutz has said.

Also nobody has addressed the fact that the Skeletons have above average intelligence in their profiles, which is obvious bs.
The rationale is that they have above average intelligence to the average mob (whose strategy is essentially "run at target"), what with strafing, backing up, etc. However that wouldn't be able to give them anything more than average intelligence by our standards.

Nobody is contributing something at this point, only Gyro and me...
Dude you need to reign that impatience a bit. Not everyone is gonna have points to make. Sometimes they just look at thread and agree. People have got shit to do a lot of the time. And this isn't exactly the most complex revision either.

The rationale is that they have above average intelligence to the average mob (whose strategy is essentially "run at target"), what with strafing, backing up, etc. However that wouldn't be able to give them anything more than average intelligence by our standards.
So average should be the correct rating got it, what about the Ender Dragon having Non-Physical Interaction even though it never fights with a Vex naturally, and mobs in Minecraft Dungeons all having NPI because they can naturally fight against the Guardian Vexes that the Heroes summon?

Dude you need to reign that impatience a bit. Not everyone is gonna have points to make. Sometimes they just look at thread and agree. People have got shit to do a lot of the time. And this isn't exactly the most complex revision either.
Sorry, yeah, impatience is something that I need to control more.

So in Summary:
•Vindicator: 8-C or High 8-C because of striking and ap? AP: Large Building level (Because of Axe?) Durability: Building level (Is more durable than other mobs)
•Evoker: 8-C Tier for the Base one, AP: Unknown Durability: Building level (Comparable to the Vindicator)
•Skeleton: Intelligence downgrade from above average to average
•Arch-Illager base: 8-C, AP: Building level (can hurt skeletons and zombies), Durability: Building level? (barely survives a shot from a Skeleton), Striking: Building level
•The Ender Dragon shouldn't had Non-Physical Interaction as it doesn't naturally fight Vexes
•Redstone Cube: 8-C in everything that was 8-B before
•Every mob in Minecraft Dungeons should have NPI as they can hurt the Guardian Vexes that the Heroes summon
•A key for the Mini-Boss version of the Ghast in Minecraft Dungeons, that has the basic scaling that the other mini-bosses has, but it lacks the resistance to fire that the normal Ghast has
•Possible key and profile for the Wildfire mini-boss in the Blaze profile?

Last edited:
Yeah true, the Witch isn't, so we should change them to Building Level in durability right?
Yeah

But wait.... The Ender Dragon don't naturally fight the Vexes, so why do they have the ability?
I'm unsure, maybe because it can hurt/kill Vexes by flying into them whereas mobs like Zombies would be unable to attack Vexes? I'm fine with this being removed

Ok, if I have the authorization then I would change it
I'm unsure, maybe because it can hurt/kill Vexes by flying into them whereas mobs like Zombies would be unable to attack Vexes? I'm fine with this being removed
But I have show you a video of Zombies being able to hit Vexes, but that was not my point, the standards appear to be that the mob needs to NATURALLY fight Vexes, and The Ender Dragon can't do that because Evokers normally don't spawn in the End at all, unless you forcefully create a village with villagers in the End and start a raid.

Was giving the Jungle Abomination Class 50 LS accepted here?

EDIT: The update to the Vindicator's and Evoker's pages weren't done well (at a glance, updated tier not AP, gave SS rating through a weapon that wasn't reflected in AP). I don't know what else was wrong in it so I have just reverted those two.

Last edited:
Back