• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mind manipulation: Revisions? Updates?

Ok, so I started thinking about this after seeing both Kratos VS. Amon and Kratos VS. Kaguya. both of those battles were heavily based on mindhax and resistance to mindhax, even if people in the thread didn't know what exactly their capabilities were. AS SUCH! It's come to my attention that Mind Manipulation, and potentially other manipulations like Soul, should be seperated into tiers listed on the character page, should they have them. I'd say base it on how many "Normal minds" they can control. For example:

Singular: A character can control one person at a time through mindhax.

Singles: A character can control several people at a time, but not in the double digits.

Tens: A character can control tens of people at a time, but not 100s.

Hundreds: A character can control hundreds of people at a time.

Onto thousands, millions, billions, etc.

This is severely over complicated

All we need to do is state the numbers on the profiles best to Mind Manipulation

Yeah, we really don't need this much overclassification attached to the ability. It confuses things a lot more than necessary.

though maybe we should have MM types. like the difference between hypnosis and actual mental damage. Yknow... like Madness Manip

Back