• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Minato Biju
Minato Namikaze

Nagato
Nagato

They are in the same tier, and their speed seems to be equal here. Who would win in a deathbattle?

Minato, his destructive abilities far outweigh what Nagato can use and since he only has one body in this form, Minato will have an easier time defeating Nagato, Minato is a master of sealing jutsu and will be able to seal Edo Nagato while Nagato only has one costly technique to seal Minato

Minato stomps, Nagato is only in the same tier with Chibaku Tensei, his last resort. Other than that he can't harm Minato physically, and his methods of durability negation require him to grab his opponent, which will just get him overpowered then sealed. And even though they're in the same speed tier, Minato is still canonically faster than Nagato, since he's on par with Bijuu mode Naruto, while Nagato only kept pace with KCM Naruto. There's also what Byakuya said about Minato being above him in all the different intelligence related aspects.

Minato will be the one doing the sealing, he's an expert in sealing. Nagato can't counter hiraishin. A few bijudama would be enough for Nagato's frail body. Rinnegan is good but hirashin + bijudama is too much to handle

IBurning Full Fingers said:
Minato for reasons above. Chibaku Tensei might not even work if he teleports away.
He can bust the chibaku tensei with bijudama anyway. Nagato will run out of juice after a couple chibaku tensei. Minato can keep teleporting until Nagato knocks himself out

Is this Edo Nagato? At least he would have Regenerationn in his favor and chakra to play with.

Though some reincarnated shinobi were having some trouble regenerating from Naruto's attacks, I don't know if it's because of Kurama's chakra or Naruto's himself.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is this Edo Nagato? At least he would have Regenerationn in his favor and chakra to play with.
Though some reincarnated shinobi were having some trouble regenerating from Naruto's attacks, I don't know if it's because of Kurama's chakra or Naruto's himself.
Edo Nagato will be vunerable to getting sealed I think, edo zombies looked pretty easy to seal. As for regen, I don't remember

Nagato's one and only sealing jutsu is an artificial moon. Meanwhile, Minato can telespam around him and murk him with attacks that can only be matched by said moon, and then seal him with something from his fuinjutsu arsenal.

Thought though, can Minato use his trigrams seal that he used on Kurama to seal a person's chakra?

Gemmysaur said:
Thought though, can Minato use his trigrams seal that he used on Kurama to seal a person's chakra?
It looked like it was developed for bijuus only, so I don't think he could do it to humans.

Back