• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Milleniummon vs Alphamon

Actually I've been thinking about what to talk about, but I'm also planning what to write for the new Digimon blogs, there's a lot to say and it could end up bringing changes.

PaChi2 said:
Upgrades? For Mille?
There is no need for character Upgrades, it's just a bigger review on the franchise. Lately I see that there is a need to do something of the sort for Digimon because of the differences in the franchise and the meaning of the terms. It is not something that would change the outcome of a fight or something, but the effort to make the text is great.

The real cal howard said:
That would be interesting, because I'm pretty sure Alphy is stronger and would win this as it is now.
Yo. Give reasoning.

Milleniummon is a heavy-weight and this isnt Alphy at his strongest.

If I had to vote I'd say inconclusive. Both have enough durability and regen to survive against the other for extended periods of time, but both also have skills that'd let them finish the other in an instant, like sealing or Chrono Breaker assuming these keys have access to that. It's safe to assume neither will open with either of these abilities, but who eventually uses it first would likely determine the victor. We've seen that Alphamon is quite willing to seal something once he's unsure as to whether it's possible for him to easily kill it, as he did with Dexmon, and I'm not sure how often Mille would use his in character so I'm leaning more toward Alphamon, but it's still very possible for either to win.

but both also have skills that'd let them finish the other in an instant, like sealing or Chrono Breaker

I dunno. Because, Alphamon (even in base) transcends time and space. That means he is immune to abilities that affect time or space (duh), that are the only big weapons of Mille. Mille other attacks are pretty meh. A heat laser and Mugendramon's weapons, that are third rate (compared to guys like Chaosdramon).

With his best attacks useless, I wonder if Mille is really up to the task.

I have to ask, tho: which version of Millenniumon we are talking about?

So, one with abilities pretty similar to the one seen in XW (as the one from Adventure was defeated by a bunch of average Joe megas). If Alphamon can BFR him, then he wins rather easily.

Mmmm... I don't think so. Moon was defeated by a first timer Imperialdramon: FM in Tag Tamers. And tri. outright showed us that the same Impi (now a seasoned warrior) was not a rival for a non-RK Alphamon.

However, if you go up to Zeed, then perhaps this would become unbalanced for a base Alphamon

Im really disappointed at Mille and Moon lol

Alphamon so strong.

Zeed vs Alphamon X?

Millenniumon is just hype (even more if you look at Adventure's Mille... he got defeated by a bunch of child and adult level Digimon in Anode/Cathode Tamer).

Zeed vs Alphamon X?

You mean Alphamon: OURYUKEN? (cuz', you know, base Alphamon is a natural X-Antibody carrier—that's why he is so strong to begin with).

That would make a more interesting fight.

Just wait for other opinions, though. As you can see, my opinions are based on actual feats from the games. I know you guys here have other parameters to base your power ratings.

Back