• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Milky Way news

Idk I just saw this while on google searches on my phone (since apparently Iphones these days gives you like...anything).

Seems interesting, and possibly concerning, for whatever just happened though....at least going by the recent post and links in the...well post.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Seems interesting, and possibly concerning, for whatever just happened though.
Seems very interesting, but I wouldn't be concerned about things that are uncontrollable.

Either we continue to endure this world or we die - it is that simple.

Yeah that's why I said "possibly concerning" cuz who knows if this is a one time thing or not, and whether it'll happen to another part of our galaxy or where we're at.

Still...a Dark Matter Bullet...

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Something is ripping holes in the Milky Way Galaxy

I sure hope this is the result of a perfectly explainable natural phenomenon and not an Eldritch Horror from beyond the stars slowly drifting in the void to consume all that we know and are.
I wonder which would be more terrifying, this or it being an alien superweapon.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Something is ripping holes in the Milky Way Galaxy
I sure hope this is the result of a perfectly explainable natural phenomenon and not an Eldritch Horror from beyond the stars slowly drifting in the void to consume all that we know and are.
Reverse this and I would agree. At least I would find and Eldritch Horror interesting.

hory shitto wew. Inb4 it was a summoning of an elder god or outer god oof

Back