• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
is naofumi acasual i only see TPI in his page if not outline orgin screws him over also she could use plot manipulation on him

His TPI comes from with standing and surviving this:

"Medea can use conceptual attacks to instantly kill her opponents by materializing the concept of death on the target(s) to end their lives instantly. The attack is also imbued with the concept of "bringing an end to all possibilities", allowing it to affect past, present, future versions of the target(s) and all versions of them in every parallel or divergent world. She can also have the attack destroy the laws of the world and the law of cause and effect."

I hope a knowledgable RSH person shows up....

@Lancer

IDK...Plot Manipulation is a tough subject, because many people treat it as its own power, but I've always thought of it sort of like reality warping.

There's plot manipulation that grants luck manipulation and causality manipulation among other things.

For this battle I'm staying neutral on that though.

95% of Altair's power you see in her profile is Plot Manipulation. Doesn't really change the fact that either Altair Erases or Outline Origins as it's extremely in character for her to use them.

I hate to be the only one even slightly arguing for Naofumi. But speed is unequal and he has time stop....

I'll just say that.

Votes counted.

If speed is Unequal then the match shouldn't have been made tbh. Altair's speed was discussed to be Unknown in this thread considering she was amped by the Audience which boosted her overall stats including speed but to an unknown extent.

It's cool because the Guidebooks are being translated so there's a revision coming up soon.

But speed Equalized I really don't see how he can kill or incap her even with Time Stop unless there's something else that isn't there on his profile.

He does have a way to get past her mid godly...Infinity Zero....and he would probably use it right of the bat...maybe? IDK...He used it right off the bat when he first got it, but that was also the last battle he ever fought in the series....against the final villain...

Without IZ Naofumi's only other way of maybe putting down Altair for good would be reflecting her EE back at her.

Other than that maybe he can drain SP...and that's about it without IZ. He really doesn't have a lot of offensive moves...

Naofumi has major resistance to conceptual and law erasure, and can even absorb it and fire an even stronger version back at his opponent.

Also, i remember that thread, was it agreed to put her speed at unknown?..Why isn't that on her profile?

Altair could probably get out of infinity zero (Like what she did with Selesia), but she would have to find a way out while fighting Naofumi and having most of her OP abilities nerfed.

Infinity Zero seals an Opponent inside a Universe which is cool and all but Altair has escaped from a 2-B powered (Valiant Chant of Honorius was stated to warp 3000 worlds and it's the power that helped Selesia create the Infinite Dimension) Conceptual Sealing and also that ability is like a last Resort for him. I can say that Altair can use Existence Change right off the bat but it's a last resort for Sirius which Altair now possesses.

Attack Reflection isn't helping cuz she has attack reflection via Causality Manipulation too on top of Probability and Fate Manipulation

Energy Absorption is leading to him getting possessed considering Sirius pulled the same thing and tried to absorb Altair as a whole but got possessed outta nowhere.

Even if you say he resists EE, he still has no answer to Outline Origin, Possession, Representation Exposition which changes information about a character, Plot Manipulation, Fate and Probability Manipulation, BFR, and likely an Infinite/countless number of other abilities

And yes it was agreed. But just not done. I believe because a Revision is near the horizon which can boost Altair.

"that ability is like a last Resort for him."

That's not true at all. He used it with Medea the second she became involved in the final fight. Also it not only seals her in the verse but limits her to stats and negates all of her other worldly/godly abilities...which maybe I should make a CRT on...

"Attack Reflection isn't helping cuz she has attack reflection via Causality Manipulation too on top of Probability and Fate Manipulation"

At that point it would either end with them negating each other or the strongest one winning (Which would be Naofumi).

Fate manipulation is Altair's biggest advantage IMO, because plot manipualtion could be negated by IZ (Again, I should proably make a CRT regarding this, given what we know about IZ, it only allows abilities which follow the rules of Naofumi's verse..That's why immortality and OP regen is replaced by HP...and logically this should work on comparable beings who don't have resistance to Law Manipulation). As far as BFR goes, how does it work? Naofumi can travel through a multiverse quite easily.

Didn't Sirius absorb Altair altogether, which led to her being possessed? Naofumi draining SP over a long period of time (Which is a stretch honestly, because I don't think he's ever done something like that), is not the same.

If you feel like you can make CRT on IZ then it's cool tho.

I would also like to point out how Altair has Resistance to Law Manipulation and Power Null which was agreed upon by most of the people and in the upcoming CRT it'll be addressed properly

But like I said, Altair can just exit out of the Universe considering a 2B powered Conceptual Sealing couldn't hold her down.

And how is Naofumi negating via attack reflection? I can't see any resistance to Fate and Probability Manipulation for Naofumi so those reflected attacks will be bound to hit him no matter what.

BFR may not work if Naofumi has Multiversal+ teleportation.

Sirius did and overwrote Altair's existence at the same time negating her Mid Godly Regen but still Altair came back.

Plus like I said, Naofumi has no answer to Altair's other haxes such as Factor Mimic, Outline Origin, Possession, Representation Exposition which changes information about a character, Plot Manipulation, Fate and Probability Manipulation, while his best bet is IZ which would likely not work due to her having resisted the Restorative Powers of the Universe which could lead her to having resistances to Law, Concept, Reality, Physics manip + Power null in my upcoming CRT

So yeah.

1. This should probably be closed if she's getting such a huge revision holy crap...

2. ..Altair's probability manipulation isn't anywhere near enough to decide a fight.

3. I thought the Mid-Godly came from Altair coming back from Sirius's EE?

4. The Law Manipulation appears to have been debunked in the thread.

1. I do agree since the next CRT's are gonna include stuffs from the Guidebook and Altair will get upgraded.

2. She has both Fate and Probability Manipulation as well as Causality and Plot Manipulation

3. Yes it does come from her Regenerating after getting erased by Sirius.

4. The Law Manipulation wasn't debunked actually. Celestial said that the Restorative powers may be activated due to the activities of the Creations and that it didn't affect the powers of the creation and that Altair had to worry about being thrown off the Universe. Well what he said isn't true considering the Restorative Powers of the World is Passive as it nullified some minor restoration abilities of Meteora in the beginning and enforced the concept of smell and bleeding on both Selesia and Mamika which was absent in their world and Altair actually did resist being thrown out of the Universe in EP 10 but she didn't want to test that because she has no idea how the world could react to it. Nonetheless, it'll be all elaborated and explained in my CRT soon.

naofumi's win if the fight is started by altair attack earth or people and he protect earth and since he has his secret hax, when he fight an enemy, the more dangerous his enemy is, his power can be powered up by "asking" spirits of other planets in one universe or even more.

Back