• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikhail takes on his biggest challenge yet: Heavy Weapons Guy Vs Hulk.

Plot Synopsis:
The Mercs were finishing the last of the Robots, however more so small training to them since they've grown stronger. But most of all was Heavy Weapons Guy, "These Robots were babies!" He said "Yeah everything is a baby to you big guy; at least we can chill now." Scout in his usual Scunt tone said, as he sits back and relax...

"Heavy requires a BIGGER CHALLENGE!"

And Heavies prayers, or rather the unfortunate luck for the Mercs were answered when they hear a massive crashing sound and happen to see a 12 foot tall green monster wreck portions of Mann Co. Sure they could ask the chad Saxton Hale to do his casual but famous One Punch Yeti on Hulk, but appears to be fixing his issues with the surprisingly hot Chadette Mags (Good for him) So all of them bussed out, but Heavy decides to build up the courage and realizes that this the job for a Heavy guy...
E_nckOLWUAkojam

But Mikhail isn't stupid and see's that they are not dealing with an average monster boss, so he gears up, but he decided to leave Sasha amongst her pals behind and goes out...

Medic: "Heavy!! If anything happens I'll be right behind you... F-From this distance! And be sure to leave me samples! It seems in my analytical analysis it may come in handy in my research in becoming Go--I mean helping enhance us from other invaders!"

"Da!" Heavy stoically nods one last time; as he is ready to confront the Green Menace himself.
ee586fe0-8d2d-43b6-b970-0ca9894844d0

"(Cracks knuckles) Let us wrestle Giant Green Man!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
  • Both are currently 9-A (Hulk is of course as stated: Currently 12 Feet). Post MVM Heavy is used restricted only to his Fists (Again). Amongst Boxing Inventory if necessary including healing/boosts like Sandvich's and Choclate Bars are also at his disposal.
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Battle takes place on Gorge. they are at least 5 feet apart each other.
gorgeblog_cap2.jpg

Battle Music required listening for this thread to set the mood.

In this corner!:
53ef9bae7edda.png
r6k0xe39lwe71.gif
120px-Heavy_emblem_RED.png

"We have a Heavy Weapons Guy":

"I slammed my Panis in the Capture Point! (Lifts it and slams it, Proving his testament of his Chad sheer determined strength and knocks out the Virgin De-Hulked Bruce with it. Medic can proceed to have terrible free reign to experiment on)."

tf2heavy-mad-mad.gif

In this corner!:
ddf0f0124c0138c4103a5ea340f040a4.jpg
hulk_do_zap.gif
Hulk.Big_eye.FRANKADJUST_1024x1024@2x.jpg

"We have a Hulk":

(The Heavy has been defeated... There is no booing, nor the tune that plays... Instead, The roar of the Hulk is echoing throughout the facility, stomping and scary huffs & puffs from him are heard approaching their location rapidly. As the Mercs braced for an unbridled Raging Smash Criting Ass beating)
6917114-2251629214-dbkrf.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Heavy will still be able to aim at Hulk mid-jump though? Like sure he leaps FAR but its not like Hulk has Spiderman equilibrium then Heavy would have trouble, but he can lay some hits on Hulk if its a simple straight line leap and its not like he's leaving the arena since most of Hulk's attention would be on Heavy; and its clear that Heavy is not stupid; as the matter of fact he's actually very resourceful and Heavy is known of Ambushing after all (Like Scout fights is flanking/Evasion). And since Speed equal I don't think Heavy will have trouble tracking Hulk nor will Hulk react fast enough to stay away from Heavies bullets in time, which are not normal bullets as some of them can stun Hulk. Also sure Hulk is durable AF and so much he's considered bullet proof which would provide a challenge initially; But then I mentioned "Default + MVM Equipment (No magic)" Still granting Heavy some Hax he can rely on.

Like for Default: Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction (Via Natascha), Statistics Amplification and Damage Boost (Via Dalokohs Bar and Buffalo Steak Sandvich he can use this to harm an ordeal), Damage Reduction (via Fists of Steel he can minimize damage from Hulk), Empathic Manipulation (via the Holiday Punch, via this; Heavy can just go up close to Hulk or if Hulk grabs Heavy then he can just punch Hulk and make him laugh seeing hulky has no resist to this. And may go for the kill like this), Transmutation (via the Saxxy and Golden Frying Pan, he can turn Hulk into a Saxxy).

And via MVM: Status Effect Inducement (Heavy can use his minigun to Hulk on charge), Self-Healing with Health on Kill (Just in case Hulk hits Heavy he can also regen), Statistics Amplification (with Crits on Kill. Crits are DEVESTATING And could bypass down Rage or Durability), Teleportation and Statistics Amplification with Teleport to Spawn Canteen (Teleports the user to spawn and gives a 5 second speed boost, So if Heavy is in a pickle he do this too), Invulnerability with Become Ubercharged Canteen (Literally goes Popeye mode), Statistics Amplification with Become Crit Boosted Canteen (Crits are OP as stated).

So while Hulk does have relentless rage, Heavy seems to have a lot more to work with to probably recover and eventually, take down the Hulk.

I can't really see Hulk taking this at all. Heavy upscales from 0.0658 tons, while Hulk is around 0.0479 tons. Since this is Default Heavy (with Sandvich), he has his Minigun, Shotgun, and Fists. The Shotgun and Fists don't really matter in this fight. His minigun however, is a much different story.

Even without upgrades, his minigun fires 166 rounds per second, and with upgrades, its over 200. Hulk's Mid-Low regen isn't going to stop him getting riddled with hundreds of bullets in just a few second, and it doesn't help that Hulk is massive, making it easier for Heavy to shoot him. Even if Hulk could somehow power through it, which is unlikely, Heavy has rage, which will completely stop Hulk from even being able to approach him due to it's knockback. Even if Hulk could somehow get past getting riddled with hundreds of bullets per second, and getting knocked back from rage, well, try getting past Heavy becoming invincible or tripling his already devastating damage output with Ubercharge, and Kritz Canteens. And Heavy won't have to worry about running out of Ammo due to having extra ammo thanks to his upgrades, and his Refill Canteens.

If this isn't a stomp, I vote Heavy low difficulty.

I can't really see Hulk taking this at all. Heavy upscales from 0.0658 tons, while Hulk is around 0.0479 tons. Since this is Default Heavy (with Sandvich), he has his Minigun, Shotgun, and Fists. The Shotgun and Fists don't really matter in this fight. His minigun however, is a much different story.

Even without upgrades, his minigun fires 166 rounds per second, and with upgrades, its over 200. Hulk's Mid-Low regen isn't going to stop him getting riddled with hundreds of bullets in just a few second, and it doesn't help that Hulk is massive, making it easier for Heavy to shoot him. Even if Hulk could somehow power through it, which is unlikely, Heavy has rage, which will completely stop Hulk from even being able to approach him due to it's knockback. Even if Hulk could somehow get past getting riddled with hundreds of bullets per second, and getting knocked back from rage, well, try getting past Heavy becoming invincible or tripling his already devastating damage output with Ubercharge, and Kritz Canteens. And Heavy won't have to worry about running out of Ammo due to having extra ammo thanks to his upgrades, and his Refill Canteens.

Ditto. Even without MVM Inventory, is it still certain that Heavy can still win I guess... Yeah, Mikhail starts off stronger then Hulk as you said (something I was not expecting) And Heavy would finish Hulk before he fully rages out. About the fists; I thought Heavy can also make Hulk stuck in a laughing fit long enough for Heavy to BANG him. Inventory like the Saxxy's could literally 'Bill Cypher' Hulk into a golden oversized Amiibo? (Would make a good statue for Mann Co. But then that defeats the purpose of Medic cutting Hulk samples to become a god).

Question: How good is Marvel's Nerfed Shrek rage power? How fast can he go from Small Building Level to Town Level? Or at least how much time does it take for him to a get significant amount of power boost?
Also his RT go Hakai'd
(Would make a good statue for Mann Co. But then that defeats the purpose of Medic cutting Hulk samples to become a god).
Don't downplay Medic. He's already above that level on his own as his the Ubermesch. He can solo his team he wants to.

Bumpo. Heavy doesn't like Green Giant on his Sandvich it would seem.
Question: How good is Marvel's Nerfed Shrek rage power? How fast can he go from Small Building Level to Town Level? Or at least how much time does it take for him to a get significant amount of power boost?
Actually the 1970 Hulk seems to be the most nerfed of them all. So much so that this Hulk got his ass handed to by most notably: Flippin Glass Joe (Oof, even Little Mac will literally BAG HULK by this. I don't know of it changed but there is a Small Building+ feat by Sandman and he might still even bag 2003 Hulk), Dan Habiki (Double Ouch), and Baldi himself (Who currently has an even worse record) Was also apparently capable of shoving a ruler up his not so jolly green giant! (Triple yipe). But if you think that is bad, even the so called 'God' 1970 Thor of that world is even worse!! XD

If I recall in order to become nuke level, it's just as slow so there seems to be no problem with that. However knowing Hulk he still has the whole "The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets" Lingo, so this battle doesn't seem to be too one sided because of that. But given the AP differences amongst inventory then Heavy just eventually overpowers... No seriously, genuinely astonished Heavy is THAT strong now, thank god at least we have El Gordo y sus amigos back at 9-A.

But I'm done yet! another thing; I am not aware if you know already or if that will even go as planned and while there is no scaling to the more potent vapor weaponry they have, they are calculated to be powerful enough to reach Building+ to ******* Solid Snake City Block levels out of all things, living more to the advancements they have in that timeline.

So aside all of that, speaking of timelines: Remember me mentioning what could happen if in the far future advancements that they added devil fruits alongside maybe the warping of landscapes as well to the past and realize it's all one huge Twilight Zone? TF2 could be no different with "golden enhancing rocks", but imagine even more if all this time people from the far future intricately planned all along to create the Mann timeline amongst the events to come with it... for the free to play fun of investigating the possibilities of the universe? Like it will also be a weird thing to see cultural figures including Alternative Timeline Abraham Lincoln documented that despite all he's done is that he also humorously ironically wants to see the world burn?? (Which we have seen in the catch up; btw the original Heavy was also based off an IRL person "John Henry" That... Funnily enough... BESTED A STEAM MACHINE THAT THREATENED TO TAKE THEIR JOBS... History literally repeats itself). In fact I'm more curious to see what would become of Adolf Hitler if he were the more motivated enough to seek out the chaos emeralds the Australium, interestingly WWll happened including Nazis were mentioned in TF2 via Soliders bio, but even then an alternative history we don't see Hitler do much himself... Unless... Hitler IS MEDIC BY A GENIUS PLOT TWIST OF EVENTS?!?

Or maybe it doesn't need to be in the past, maybe it's a tad bit different but one of these days in the future: Some unforeseen conflict would be among us all and one of us would be the Mercs? So an IRL TF2 might happen ultimately?

I mean having vapor IRL shouldn't be far off as it's also confirmed that: Aliens are indeed here! Now one of my to do lists would be to one day have an encounter and maybe even get laid with a gorgeous Alien (Preferably like this, which is the most SFW one I could find, please; don't smite me. And besides as I showcased to you that they posted even more questionable crap)

Also his RT go Hakai'd
Say what now?
Don't downplay Medic. He's already above that level on his own as his the Ubermesch. He can solo his team he wants to.
Nifty answer, sorry I asked (I can actually hear Medic say that trashy way regarding innocent people).

Heavy will still be able to aim at Hulk mid-jump though? Like sure he leaps FAR but its not like Hulk has Spiderman equilibrium then Heavy would have trouble, but he can lay some hits on Hulk if its a simple straight line leap and its not like he's leaving the arena since most of Hulk's attention would be on Heavy; and its clear that Heavy is not stupid; as the matter of fact he's actually very resourceful and Heavy is known of Ambushing after all (Like Scout fights is flanking/Evasion). And since Speed equal I don't think Heavy will have trouble tracking Hulk nor will Hulk react fast enough to stay away from Heavies bullets in time, which are not normal bullets as some of them can stun Hulk. Also sure Hulk is durable AF and so much he's considered bullet proof which would provide a challenge initially; But then I mentioned "Default + MVM Equipment (No magic)" Still granting Heavy some Hax he can rely on.

Like for Default: Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction (Via Natascha), Statistics Amplification and Damage Boost (Via Dalokohs Bar and Buffalo Steak Sandvich he can use this to harm an ordeal), Damage Reduction (via Fists of Steel he can minimize damage from Hulk), Empathic Manipulation (via the Holiday Punch, via this; Heavy can just go up close to Hulk or if Hulk grabs Heavy then he can just punch Hulk and make him laugh seeing hulky has no resist to this. And may go for the kill like this), Transmutation (via the Saxxy and Golden Frying Pan, he can turn Hulk into a Saxxy).

And via MVM: Status Effect Inducement (Heavy can use his minigun to Hulk on charge), Self-Healing with Health on Kill (Just in case Hulk hits Heavy he can also regen), Statistics Amplification (with Crits on Kill. Crits are DEVESTATING And could bypass down Rage or Durability), Teleportation and Statistics Amplification with Teleport to Spawn Canteen (Teleports the user to spawn and gives a 5 second speed boost, So if Heavy is in a pickle he do this too), Invulnerability with Become Ubercharged Canteen (Literally goes Popeye mode), Statistics Amplification with Become Crit Boosted Canteen (Crits are OP as stated).

So while Hulk does have relentless rage, Heavy seems to have a lot more to work with to probably recover and eventually, take down the Hulk.
Just a couple things I wanna point out, the GFP and Saxxy don't turn someone into gold until they kill.

The Fists of Steel reduce bullet damage, and increases melee damage which is what I'd imagine Hulk would rely on here so fists of steel are a bad idea here.

Self Healing from Health/crits on kill aren't usable here, he'd have to kill hulk first to activate them.

Spawn Canteen's speed amp won't come into play here since the boost will run out by time he gets from Red/Blu spawn back to where Hulk is, the ammo and health refill will be extremely useful though

Bumpo. Heavy doesn't like Green Giant on his Sandvich it would seem.
You think he would put onions in his Sandvich?
Actually the 1970 Hulk seems to be the most nerfed of them all. So much so that this Hulk got his ass handed to by most notably: Flippin Glass Joe (Oof, even Little Mac will literally BAG HULK by this. I don't know of it changed but there is a Small Building+ feat by Sandman and he might still even bag 2003 Hulk), Dan Habiki (Double Ouch), and Baldi himself (Who currently has an even worse record) Was also apparently capable of shoving a ruler up his not so jolly green giant! (Triple yipe). But if you think that is bad, even the so called 'God' 1970 Thor of that world is even worse!! XD

If I recall in order to become nuke level, it's just as slow so there seems to be no problem with that. However knowing Hulk he still has the whole "The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets" Lingo, so this battle doesn't seem to be too one sided because of that. But given the AP differences amongst inventory then Heavy just eventually overpowers... No seriously, genuinely astonished Heavy is THAT strong now, thank god at least we have El Gordo y sus amigos back at 9-A.

But I'm done yet! another thing; I am not aware if you know already or if that will even go as planned and while there is no scaling to the more potent vapor weaponry they have, they are calculated to be powerful enough to reach Building+ to ******* Solid Snake City Block levels out of all things, living more to the advancements they have in that timeline.

So aside all of that, speaking of timelines: Remember me mentioning what could happen if in the far future advancements that they added devil fruits alongside maybe the warping of landscapes as well to the past and realize it's all one huge Twilight Zone? TF2 could be no different with "golden enhancing rocks", but imagine even more if all this time people from the far future intricately planned all along to create the Mann timeline amongst the events to come with it... for the free to play fun of investigating the possibilities of the universe? Like it will also be a weird thing to see cultural figures including Alternative Timeline Abraham Lincoln documented that despite all he's done is that he also humorously ironically wants to see the world burn?? (Which we have seen in the catch up; btw the original Heavy was also based off an IRL person "John Henry" That... Funnily enough... BESTED A STEAM MACHINE THAT THREATENED TO TAKE THEIR JOBS... History literally repeats itself). In fact I'm more curious to see what would become of Adolf Hitler if he were the more motivated enough to seek out the chaos emeralds the Australium, interestingly WWll happened including Nazis were mentioned in TF2 via Soliders bio, but even then an alternative history we don't see Hitler do much himself... Unless... Hitler IS MEDIC BY A GENIUS PLOT TWIST OF EVENTS?!?

Or maybe it doesn't need to be in the past, maybe it's a tad bit different but one of these days in the future: Some unforeseen conflict would be among us all and one of us would be the Mercs? So an IRL TF2 might happen ultimately?

I mean having vapor IRL shouldn't be far off as it's also confirmed that: Aliens are indeed here! Now one of my to do lists would be to one day have an encounter and maybe even get laid with a gorgeous Alien (Preferably like this, which is the most SFW one I could find, please; don't smite me. And besides as I showcased to you that they posted even more questionable crap)
How did the OG owners of the characters let that happen!? A Hulk even Dan Hibiki can beat, now I've seen everything

If we're being honest Pyro's feat is ~1.37 times higher than Hulk's feat, not that much higher. But I'm still with Heavy here, if he goes serious right from the start.

You mean this?

Some alternative future related to One Piece/Blackbeard or sth like that if I'm recalling it right? Not gonna lie, Abe looks sus. Yeah I've heard of the that MADLAD going even futher beyond outperforming a machine. It's kinda sad to see many people already lost jobs cause of machines... At least we can see their shiny metal *sess kicked in TF2. Nah, the ages of the ducktator & our good doctor don't excatly line up. Also Soilder would NEVER work side by side with him if that was the case. He would rather kamikaze himself & take the rest of team with him than do that. Heavy wouldn't like working with guy who man who betrayed the Russians in WW2(This is the complete opposite as they're are such good friends that he & medic are the only mercs with no domination lines for each other). Oktoberfest has been cancelled for 2 years now:cry:, Soilder got what he wanted. Funny thing you mention the Chaos Emeralds, your current avatar had been practing the Spin Dash.

Oof, the future ain't looking too bright...

Maybe u seen a bit too much SU lately... Yeah, I know, I've images of characters more lewd than humanoid in this wiki. Wouldn't it be better if we talk about some of this stuff elsewhere, maybe in private? Just to avoid annoying other users & not distracting the thread's topic.

17129573.png

At least I didn't go full nihilists, then medic would be invicible. Come on now, he's not completly evil(at least there are a few more evil than him). Medical research requires lots of fonding, even miracle workers have a prize

Last edited:
Mostly because the 70s Hulk's file is actual dogshit with no research put in whatsoever.

In general this match is unfair as shit, you threw Heavy against a guy whose amps work too slow and Heavy can very well just spam bullets until the opponent dies.

If this was an unarmed Heavy, maybe, but currently this is pretty BS
Unarmed Heavy can't be used iirc

Mostly because the 70s Hulk's file is actual dogshit with no research put in whatsoever.

In general this match is unfair as shit, you threw Heavy against a guy whose amps work too slow and Heavy can very well just spam bullets until the opponent dies.

If this was an unarmed Heavy, maybe, but currently this is pretty BS
Okay Okay fine mam (Got caught in the moment and I eventually felt he was a bit too OP) What do you propo--
Unarmed Heavy can't be used iirc

... Oh... Well crap then. Been building up the setting and I guess its too much anyways. But we have seen Heavy fight fisticuffs with people like the classic Heavy though. The only wincons I see with Hulk is better LS and rage power; Unless Heavy get restricted down to only the laughing gloves then maybe, but then he will possibly BANG Hulk after.

Last edited:
Okay Okay fine mam (Got caught in the moment and I felt he was a bit too OP) What do you propo--

... Oh... Well crap then. Been building up the story and I guess its too much anyways.
Use an MVM robot, there's one thats just a giant melee only Heavy he can fight.

Or you could just use Pre-MvM Heavy and give him only stock

That sounds wrong tbh, alot of moments in canon where he just has his fists.
Okay so if we are using fisticuffs (might remove the gearing up on the synopsis/rules then... And edit the picture) Its been established that Heavy is astonishingly stronger, but debatably, as Hulk may be able to keep up exponentially via obviously his rage, and does overall have a much more superior LS (Unless again since we are using fisticuffs, possibly boxing gear can be aloud as one of them reduces and increases Mikhails blows).

Bump. Okay change of plans. If Heavy doesn't come up with a clever maneuver then I'm uncertain how Heavy will even out tussle the 100 to K LS or actually best Hulk in time before Hulk gets Stronger.

Last edited:
Might as well have a bigger Spike difficulty now. The Goal now is that Heavy is once again restricted to his Fists, with probably the inventory that comes with those amongst Sandviches and Choc amp on his side. Minus the more OP stuff, he gets the healing of post MVM and tier AP at the very least, and if it's too much I can ironically lower the bar for Hulk again.

Last edited:
I feel like something like this can very well happen now, Heavy is fairly sluggish and the above counts as valid BFR.
So let me take a shot at this as well, pardon in advance for the late reply I feel like I can inform more but due to personal delay I do still have this to say.

Okay so keep in mind Heavy does still seem to start off stronger, Post MVM to be exact. While Heavy lacks the LS he's not an idiot and can very much take advantage of certain scenarios, he sure as hell wouldn't just stand there to let a giant green scary behemoth tackle/grab him as given the AP differences Mikhail can still at least stagger Hulk maybe even quickly free himself by hitting Hulk to loosen the grip. And Heavy isn't as sluggish as one would think Speed is Equalized anyways (But Heavy is much faster alongside the other Mercs but this is obviously for another time) Sure he's not the fastest merc but the guy is actually still quick enough to dispatch gigantic Grizzly Bears which he has done many times since his youngest years; Bears of which are very agile speedy animals even climb a tree like around 30 seconds, but overall if you don't count that, Heavy very much is still able to track his own colleagues movements.

But either way I did mention while Heavy has no Sasha by his side he STILL DOES sparingly use some of his equipment aside conventional Minigun variants. One of his Boxing gloves such as the Holiday Punch can consistently empathically deter Hulk which may also lead Heavy to go for this one shoting move, he still has the Saxxy Trophy may be able to turn Hulk into an Amiibo Trophy, speaking of which amongst his lunchbox he has Dalokohs Bar and Buffalo Steak Sandvich that increase his blows making Hulk even grabbing Heavy more of a hassle. The MVM Inventory also has a passive Regen factor of his own, has canteens like the teleporter to get out of a jiffy & invulnerability amongst crit canteens to stand out, eventually these are also things able to potentially bypass Hulks own regen.

Last edited:
Since Heavy no longer has his ranged weapons, he is now forced into close quarters, which is basically a death sentence. Hulk can easily crush Heavy to death with his Class 100 LS. His higher AP really isn't going to help, since Hulk can regen.

I'm switching my vote to Hulk.

Back