• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey Ability Removals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name them
Pencak Silat and Capoeira, to name two of many.

I didnt ask that. Its just laughable to me because he clearly has it
Unfortunately, "he clearly has it" is not good enough evidence for an ability to stay on a profile.

he was badly injured from Mikey how else would it happen you arent even making sense
Yes. That's my point. He beat someone up really bad, so they couldn't move. That is not paralysis inducement, and it never has been. Anybody in fiction who has ever hospitalized another person would get paralysis inducement if it worked like that.

Its related to kick aiming which is directly tied to the fighting style he uses when he's using pressure points. Pressure points attacks are thrown with precision and that is a form of practicing it, not hard to see how it ties in
No, pressure points require hitting someone's, well, pressure points. It requires precision, but it doesn't mean every instance of precision is an example of using pressure points. An archer couldn't do the same thing as an acupuncturist, for example, despite both requiring precision.

You dont know me from a can of paint i 100% guaranteed ive been in far more fights than you its not even debatable😂. We can prove this as well since you want to get personal
ooooooh im so scared, what am i gonna doooo oh nooooo

Anyways, as someone who has actually been in fights, yes, injuries do in fact make it harder to hear or see, especially if you get hit in the head.

Pencak Silat and Capoeira, to name two of many.
False. All 3 forms of Capoeira are not pressure point based they are based on sweeps from a dancing form, i dont even know what the first fighting style you named is so i can't speak on it
Unfortunately, "he clearly has it" is not good enough evidence for an ability to stay on a profile.

Yes. That's my point. He beat someone up really bad, so they couldn't move. That is not paralysis inducement, and it never has been.
He beat someone up with a pressure point based fighting style and it paralyzed him when he clearly wanted to continue fighting, stop ignoring this when the paralysis inducement page clearly states injuries can paralyze

Anybody in fiction who has ever hospitalized another person would get paralysis inducement if it worked like that.
Since when has people hospitalized ever been labeled paralyzed? Thats a bad comparison
No, pressure points require hitting someone's, well, pressure points. It requires precision, but it doesn't mean every instance of precision is an example of using pressure points. An archer couldn't do the same thing as an acupuncturist, for example, despite both requiring precision.
It does if you want to paralyze them like Mikey did which is clearly only the paralysis inducement ability That's literally what its for my dude im not debating something i know as a fact, there was literally a worldwide challenge for this
ooooooh im so scared, what am i gonna doooo oh nooooo
No need to be scared, just dont make bluffs if you aren't prepared to prove yourself like others will.
Anyways, as someone who has actually been in fights, yes, injuries do in fact make it harder to hear or see, especially if you get hit in the head.
No. you are describing equilibrium loss, not vision and hearing loss. I know you think you are a fighting expert but like i said before don't question my knowledge on fighting when you dont even have any

Last edited:
False. All 3 forms of Capoeira are not pressure point based they are based on sweeps from a dancing form, i dont even know what the first fighting style you named is so i can't speak on it
Pencak Silat explicitly uses joint dislocation. And you can, y'know, just dislocate joints by hitting someone really hard. It doesn't require a special martial art or something.

He beat someone up with a pressure point based fighting style and it paralyzed him when he clearly wanted to continue fighting
Source on the pressure points?

Since when has people hospitalized ever been labeled paralyzed? Thats a bad comparison
cmon man
image.png

No need to be scared, just dont make bluffs if you aren't prepared to prove yourself like others will.
Do you know what "a joke" is, Agami?

No. you are describing equilibrium loss, not vision and hearing loss. I know you think you are a fighting expert but like i said before don't question my knowledge on fighting when you dont even have any
image.png

I'm literally one of the people who thinks and support the argument that no one in lookism verse are supersonic so stop accusing me as one of them you are so mad annoying

Pencak Silat explicitly uses joint dislocation. And you can, y'know, just dislocate joints by hitting someone really hard. It doesn't require a special martial art or something.

Source on the pressure points?
Literally watch all his fights and tell me where he only attacks. A statement is not the only source, you claim you are a fighting expert but can't identify pressure point based attacks

How does any of this prove it wasn't a blow to one of his pressure points that triggered the paralysis? This is a bland rebuttal where are the details? All you did was search man paralyzed from fight.

My mans is acting tough on Vsbattles 💀
Me replying to a personal shot they took is acting tough? All i said is i can prove i been in a lot of fights by showing him who i am since THEY wanted to get personal, crazy how the reply got more complaints than the original shot. Stop jumping in stuff you arent apart of he doesn't need a defense attorney

Ok, lets focus on the thread
These people always throw stones then hide their hands its corny. I only commented to talk about abilities if you check all replies, i only replied to whatever was about me. If my name was never mentioned no problems would have started, anyone down here would do the same in a conversation they weren't even involved in. I was sent this thread from someone else when they saw my name, i have every right to defense my name. Like what are we even talking about?

Last edited:
Eh, I don't wanna be involved, I just found it funny that you're talking big on a site that's practically for children.
If this site was for children the scales would be terrible and innacurate and biased for fanboys which is why most of the staff is older mature people who handle the scales. You wanted to be involved which is why you decided to type out a comment. Idc what the site was made for i didn't sign up for this contant back and forth i get on these threads. Keep it about the topics only. Its so simple.

If this site was for children the scales would be terrible and innacurate and biased for fanboys which is why most of the staff is older mature people who handle the scales. You wanted to be involved which is why you decided to type out a comment. Idc what the site was made for i didn't sign up for this contant back and forth i get on these threads. Keep it about the topics only. Its so simple.
FpCg43CaQAAsWv6

Ok, lets focus on the thread
I agree with the OP but that's just me.

Bruh, either you pull up with a scan stating he targets pressure points or forget it.
The paralysis and sense manipulation have to go
So you saying its invalid with blatant proof in fights and only goes off if the mangaka decides to write it out with it? dude uses like 3 different karate styles including Shotokan that are known to attack pressure points? Im just asking for clarification.

So you saying its invalid with blatant proof in fights and only goes off if the mangaka decides to write it out with it? dude uses like 3 different karate styles including Shotokan that are known to attack pressure points? Im just asking for clarification.
I don't know shit about real life martial art styles.
If it's stated he practices that form of martial arts in the manga and that karate style is based on attacking pressure points then sure but if it's your conjecture just based on his stance then no.

These seems fine, I agree, and as said above, Pain Tolerance should be moved to Stamina section (Reminds me I have a few profiles I made needs this to be changed).

Literally watch all his fights and tell me where he only attacks. A statement is not the only source, you claim you are a fighting expert but can't identify pressure point based attacks
My guy, those aren't pressure points. This is a map of pressure points on the body (one of many, at least). Breaking someone's arm doesn't require pressure points, you just need to be strong. The chart you gave it just vague weak points on the human body, which like. Yeah, no shit kicking someone in the dick is hitting a "weak point" but that doesn't make it a pressure point.

How does any of this prove it wasn't a blow to one of his pressure points that triggered the paralysis? This is a bland rebuttal where are the details? All you did was search man paralyzed from fight.
Not how this works. YOU need to prove he hit pressure points, so do you have any evidence of this?

Can you post the entire context for the Sense Manipulation feat? As in, the actual fight or whatever move was used on the guy that made him lose his hearing?

I agree with OP for the most part, the only disagreement I have is that Social Influencing should stay and Fear Inducement with that newly provided scan. People being reinvigorated by his presence and his reputation proceeding him is good enough reason last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back