• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mihawk vs Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the verse equalisation section. Resistance via willpower don't work. And even if it did sasuke genjustu is layered
This is the same recycled bullshit from the Nagato thread, and in that thread we went over that this is just an example that more depends on the way the power system works than the where the resistance comes from. Also Mihawk's resistance is layered.
genjutsu layers hasn’t been accepted in the hax layer thread while one piece has
so sasuke has 0 layers
It is accepted. Check Naruto verse page.

genjutsu layers hasn’t been accepted in the hax layer thread while one piece has
so sasuke has 0 layers
Bro just ignored the part on willpower coz why not..

Genjustu layering is not under review so it is currently accepted. If they decide to review it then that is a story for another day. Till then it is layered. You know what's funny? It's actually about to become more layered

Bro just ignored the part on willpower coz why not..
No I didn't. I just read the context. There is an old Luffy vs Madara thread that went over this in detail, I'll see if I can find it.
Genjustu layering is not under review so it is currently accepted. If they decide to review it then that is a story for another day. Till then it is layered. You know what's funny? It's actually about to become more layered
Let's not talk about the future and keep things to the now please.

This is the same recycled bullshit from the Nagato thread, and in that thread we went over that this is just an example that more depends on the way the power system works than the where the resistance comes from. Also Mihawk's resistance is layered.
You never went over it. You simply ignored it lol.
If it was based on the power system and not just willpower then they wouldn't write via will power in the first place..you need to give reason why this particular will power resistance will work and not just saying "it's the type of power system so it works"

No I didn't. I just read the context. There is an old Luffy vs Madara thread that went over this in detail, I'll see if I can find it.

Let's not talk about the future and keep things to the now please.

And for now in the present right now genjustu is layered on the verse profile . Simple and short

You never went over it. You simply ignored it lol.
If it was based on the power system and not just willpower then they wouldn't write via will power in the first place..you need to give reason why this particular will power resistance will work and not just saying "it's the type of power system so it works"
I think you have to explain why it doesn't work.
And for now in the present right now genjustu is layered on the verse profile . Simple and short
Mihawk's resistance is also layered.

Since when does OP Mind resistance cover something like genjutsu?

There's not even enough instances of people using mindhax in One Piece for the layers to be comparable imo.

I think you have to explain why it doesn't work.

Did you just ask me to prove the negative claim? The faq says it doesn't inherently give resistance in cross verse matches. You need to prove in your instance that it gives.
Mihawk's resistance is also layered.
Great still doesn't work.
which needs to be reviewed..
wtv bro let’s agree to disagree

It's on his profile. It stays there till whatever review.

Because the previous matches were stomps
this might also be a stomp idk
Its not.
Did you just ask me to prove the negative claim? The faq says it doesn't inherently give resistance in cross verse matches. You need to prove in your instance that it gives.
I'll go ahead and prove it.
Never disputed it isn't. You're failing to address my points.
Fella check the Luffy madara thread I linked and then you'll see that its accepted as working in cross verse matches because its an application of willpower and not solely reliant on it which is when it wouldn't work. I wouldn't say that Mihawk has a greater will than any version of Luffy, but he has better haki. Meaning his resistance is stronger than Luffy's.

Its not.

I'll go ahead and prove it.

Fella check the Luffy madara thread I linked and then you'll see that its accepted as working in cross verse matches because its an application of willpower and not solely reliant on it which is when it wouldn't work. I wouldn't say that Mihawk has a greater will than any version of Luffy, but he has better haki. Meaning his resistance is stronger than Luffy's.
The thread says nothing about it being used in cross verse matches. It is literally solely reliant on willpower that is even the first point.

If it was reliant on haki mainly on the profile it would not be resistance via willpower. It would just be via haki

Dunno, but one way or another OP skill is bullshit and Mihawk is literally top dog in that regard

Sasuke's genjutsu is 6 layers currently.
Mihawk>Post WCI Luffy>Luffy middle of training > Marineford Luffy Haoshoku awakening > Thriller Bark no Hao >Other Straw Hats Willpower > Cindry's Willpower > Moria's Kage Kage no Mi ~ Baseline Resistance
Or 7 layers.
5c sasuke has 8layers of mind manipulation. Yeah no this won't be a match
6 is what's currently accepted on the blog.

Mihawk>Post WCI Luffy>Luffy middle of training > Marineford Luffy Haoshoku awakening > Thriller Bark no Hao >Other Straw Hats Willpower > Cindry's Willpower > Moria's Kage Kage no Mi ~ Baseline Resistance
what on earth is this chain dawg

The thread says nothing about it being used in cross verse matches. It is literally solely reliant on willpower that is even the first point.
We can't have an intelligent discussion if you refuse to even entertain the possibility that they might resist Sasuke's genjutsu.

Mihawk throws Kenbunshoku Haki

Sasuke proceeds to cry because Genjutsu is useless against it
Do you actually hear yourself?
Sasuke's genjutsu is 6 layers currently.
Or 7 layers.

6 is what's currently accepted on the blog.
No on the blog it is right there it is 8.

And please reference me to the blog that shows mihawk has 7 layers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back