• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy's Spatial Distortion Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little new to the Wiki, but I'd like to ask ...

The Might Guy feat ... Why, exactly, is it not rated Relativistic? After all, did not he have a deed of Space-Time distortion, which is explained (as far as I know), by physics?

The fact that he had created gravity to distort even Madara's staff, would not it show?

I apologize if it is a banned topic or derivatives, but I feel like seeing the arguments for it.I do not understand, because to such a wide variety of opinions on this feat

In real life, speed alone does not exactly warp space. Light does not bend the space around it nor does it bend naturally without entering a new medium. As you can probably guess, real light is magnitudes faster than anyone in Naruto.

Thus we can only assume that it's some kind of after effect of the technique itself rather than a speed feat.

Yes, but ... Guy still had a power and heat factor coming out of it, and still had his mass, so he would not be just using speed (I would at least think so). And as far as I know, the Light does not distort Space, because it has no mass for it.

Even though not at all, someone in Naruto has the speed of Light, would not it be a good thing, at least, to climb as a Relativistic feat? Because just as something may be driving Guy to make this distortion, you may not have.

I'm really, getting confused by this.

I don't recall any instance of speed being quantifiable by the fact that it bends space, or that speed could bend space at all.

No one in Naruto is remotely close to lightspeed and it's useless to argue hypotheticals.

But is not that exactly what relativistic physics explains? In this case, he did not distort the whole space, just the space around him. Is not the physics that says that only speeds close to the light could distort Space and etc !?

Anyway, it seems like it's a matter where it's preferable to stay neutral.

I see several different calculations of Naruto, some putting it as MHS, Low Sub-Rel and etc ... Some others accept this feat as Relativist, others just do not think or let "pass".

Anyway, thanks for the review, buddy.

There's really no reason not to...

It's simple really

As it was put here http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topics_relativity_special.html

" The closer the speed of an objects approaches to the speed of light, the more warped lengths and time intervals become."

And we know that time and space are one entity as hawking and einstein both reinstated

Time dilates, warps, changes when you approach the speed of light and so does space and vice versa

There's no reason to not assume he was not moving at relativistic speeds, mass increases with velocity and to warp space to the levels that Might guy did, you would have to be approaching the speed of light

And Madara reacted to this by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back