• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy's and Rock Lee's at least 5x Multiplier With Gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TataHakai said:
I would have to demonstrate that how?

1. We literally see that speed increases with the gates, this is self explanatory

2. The lee vs gaara fight was literally about Lee opening the gates and then being too QUICK to be caught by lee, literally that was the point of opening the gates in the first place, to say only power increases is to genuienly be stupid (No offence but literally)

3. It literally says that gates allow you to do things at faster speeds, from 20% to 100%, that's 5x

1. Quantify the amount

2. Read 1

3. It's specifically stated power not speed

It is, because nowhere does it say that the powerup is only for physical strength

By the way strength and power aren't simply based on how much damage you can do, they do have different definitions, some which fit here far more than damage

More muscle strength = Faster movement speed, that's basic biology

20% Muscle strength = Normal movement

100% Muscle strength = Movement with gates = 5x higher

Here are some definitions of power/Strength

"the ability or capacity to do something or act in a particular way."

"move or travel with great speed or force."

Are we done here?

Can someone actually write out what the proposed changes will be to the profiles?

I'm not sure if another thread is necessary. This thread hasn't gone on for long, and it is basically discussing the same topic.

Actually no. The topic was jsut to get this accepted. Everything else needs math and calculation which Jvando was going to have to do which may lead to another thread that ends up like all the others.

I'm surprised this was actually argued for any length of time.

Anyway, since this has been accepted, I will create a separate thread for who would scale to the new speed ratings because I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some discussion about it. This thread was for us to merely have it applied which is good since I can reference it in the new thread.

Since everything is said and done, this once can be closed. I'll get the scaling done soon, maybe later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back