• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Because Im bored.

First key Midora and Demise

SBA

Speed equal

If anyone is wondering, Im tired of composite characters who are basically made up versions of characters with the sole purpose of buffing them in debates.

Midora vs Joie reaction
No ***** give

Demise3

Hasn't Midora beaten Ganondorf which is Demise but better? Only thing I can think of that would give Demise a chance would make the fight take place in Demise's pocket dimension where he just nulls stuff, but I hardly doubt that will stop Minority World.

TriforcePower1 said:
I mean, Demise loses badly if Midora starts with Minority World. Actually, what does he lead with?
Let this be Midora's first key. He doesnt have Mw or Food Luck in there.

He starts with his tongue.

Hungry Tongue: Midora can control the length, size, direction and form of his tongue, which he uses as a whip to consume his target as well as a weapon to assault his opponent(s). It's potent enough to consume atoms around the 'space' it touches, even air, creating invisible rifts of void.

Zant has country wide soul manipulation which he likes to spam. That's way more haxy than Demise who only has a decent null and curses.

You'd think that Demise should be able to do anything Zant can do but better.

Back