• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bayo, Witch Time, molecular disintegration, soul manipulation, and people tend to forget that she can become invisible and intangible by entering Paradiso, but she can still affect the human world.

This seems a bit like a toughie.

Bayo is at least Large Planetary, possibly far higher with Midora sitting at Large Planetary.

She also has a large array of Hax to possibly put him down (invisibility and intangibility, teleportation, soul manipulation, damage on a molecular level, time slow and stop, and can BFR).

However, Midora has hungry space, which with one bite can then continously hunt down specifically on bayo until she's completely gone, Minority world, which could disorientate Bayo continously until her imminent death. He also now has gourmet luck that he has learned from Joa, which means that for extensive periods, he could avoid attacks that could possibly deem hazardous. If Midora is also exposed long enough to her stopping time, it is possible his reactive evolution and mimic ability kicks in and allows him to MIGHT be resistant to it. Oh, and Midora has Regenerationn.

Overall, Bay six or seven out of te

I take it that the Toriko vs Bayonetta one died out and now we have Boss Midora taking the formers place in this fight now, huh?

Mmmm. That hax game is on point i see.

Well for here, Midora does have a bit more to go by so he somewhat has a chance to get to Bayo with things like his Hungry Tongue and Minority World. And he can use the recent Gourmet Luck ability to dodge attacks from Bayo taht would normally screw up anyone of his level.

Though i agree in that Molecular damaging, time slow, BFR, and soul manipulation would also do Midora in.

I think it's somewhat close (though to be fair, i didn't access their abilities properly; only going by what i know for them normally), but i think that Bayo gets this in the end if Hungry Space doesn't f her up.

Midora can also slow down time due to back channels. Post-deer king Acacia's back channel was so strong that it made the FTL mother snake appear frozen in time. Scaling wise Midora should have a very strong back channel aswell. Also molecular damaging will have no effect on Midora as his Minority World is more potent than Ichiryuu's. Midora will heal instantly. His Minority World can kill Bayonetta quickly as well as he quickly atomically broke down Joa who was only save due to Foodluck.

Midora doesn't get a Back Channel through scaling yet, as he hasn't eaten NEWS, the ingredient that allows the creation of Back Channels.

Midora does have the ability to copy other abilities however, so the longer the fight against Bayonetta goes on for, the stronger he gets.

I'll vote for Midora. The tiger is practically invincible. Mirror Neutron, Minority World, and now Gourmet Luck? Good lord. Midora can pretty much erase you from existence without lifting a finger. With G Luck, he now has mad resistance to anything that would normally be fatal or affect him harshly. I mean, it allowed Joa to survive being wiped out completely and many other things. Unless you erase every single cell, I don't see Midora falling. Plus, he can just copy anything Bayonetta throws at him. Let's not even bring up Hungry Space, where he can literally erase you on the atomic level. Midora is the literal definition of broken.

Don't get me wrong, I like Bayonetta. She's a badass character. I just think Midora has this, given all the crazy things he can do with practically zero effort. This is just my opinion, though. I think it'd be a crazy fight.

Does Midora have anything to stop Bayo from just stacking Witch Time and destroying his soul with Shuraba or his body beyond its regenerative capabilities with Bazillions?

Couldn't we have just waited another chapter or so when he fights? Not that this fight here is bad now, i'm just saying tho...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Couldn't we have just waited another chapter or so when he fights? Not that this fight here is bad now, i'm just saying tho...
I concur. I think it'd be wise to wait and give Midora a chance to display the full extent of his abilities, as well as limitations. It's only fair, given that there's far more info on Bayonetta's abilities than Midora's. He's been pretty obscure throughout the series, with the exception of a few tough fights with high-tier opponents.

Should be noted that Midora, who has yet to take in Acacia's full course, is likely not even at full power and could dramatically improve in a matter of chapters. Regardless, I'll remain with Midora on this one.

Back