• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mm, Two Crown Bow's special attack has effect of widening his attack range for a short time, and he has tons of AOE too, so do Bahamut.

I dont want to disturb whatever youre currently talking about but why is this a issue in the first place? Bahamut gets summoned and Miden dies

Well, I stated above that I assume the atomization progress slowly, not an instantkill unless Miden took direct blows from PBaha :p Ragnarok Field did not give instant death but also just drain everyone's HP like poison debuff gameplay-wise, so my translation of its effect to this wiki works similar too/

Kaizuka Satomi said:
Simply put, I think the atomize aura did not kill anything right away but at much slower rate with obvious visual (flesh start decaying) and actual effect (nausea, stun, weakened reflex or something like that, lethal if the summoning sustain for for more time), direct clash with PBaha or eat his beam is what instakill by default.

Edit: And since both opponent move at FTL, time flows much slower so Miden can still put up a hell of a fight until the effect of PBaha become lethal or until his one of his attacks connect.
^ this.

But i already explained that Danchou is simply resistant to it? And that everything else is simply Bahamut AP steamrolling Danchou?

@Procrastination

How does that work now. Can he even revive with his body atomisized

First Witch said:
But i already explained that Danchou is simply resistant to it? And that everything else is simply Bahamut AP steamrolling Danchou?
Oh, so unless the opponent has resistance to Matter Manipulation, they're killed right away instead of slowly dying?

Yes, thats how it works. Just to explain it more solidly, because i know that things needs to be properly explained:

Ragnarok Field dealing only partial damage is because PBahamuts raid is a old raid who is balanced to allow weaker players to slay him. It would simply be impossible for players to kill it if they are hit with instant killing white damage in that state of the game. Its balancing purpose, as such, game mechanics. Lucilius raid for example can insta kill players at the start of the raid, because hes a way newer high level raid.

Not only that, turns, if you translate them in a actual battle, would be mere instants because only a single attack needs to pass, so even if we went with the fact that it is "slow", it would still melt everyone damn fast

No problem. Trust me, i tried my best to translate Bahamut reasonably into this wiki and carefully looked out wether abilities are reasonably applyable or not to prevent possible wank that may have come with my bias towards the verse.

Lucky enough, GBF stayed really reasonable in its game mechanics, such as multi attacks being associated with speed, summons doing only a single attack before vanishing being for fairness, because summons can fully fight in story and etc. Its really just smaller things like game balancing that needs to be looked after

I dont get what you are implying here. All of Bahamuts haxxes are included in Danchous abilities. Aura, matter manipulation, madness manipulation and power nullification. If you want a full list you may wait till i finished bahamuts abilities so i can link the profile into danchous summon list.

"Everything will be annihilated" is a AP statement

"Everything will be annihilated down to its very last atom" is a very specific line that implys atomar destruction.

But obviosly, its not the only thing that i base it on. Ragnarok Field deals White damage or plain damage. The same damage that Clarissas Atomic Resolutio and Atomic Annihilatio does. From the character that was stated to destroy things atomarly constantly, who's entire identity is to mess with atoms.

Obviously, plain damage dosn't HAVE to mean atomic destruction. Its both the fact that Bahamuts Weapons are stated to do so and the fact that it is translated the same way another atomic destruction character is potrayed that makes this matter hax

Yep, but since they has stat debuff Miden can still be scaled down to their level, as those debuffs can lower one's stat down up to 50%. Unpredictable can significantly lower Miden's speed too while Danchou's ultimate form has access to strong speed amp and power amp, not mention the defense power of One Rift Spear, Six Ruin Fist and Seven Star Sword UwU

Something which won't happens because SBA puts them into a state of killing and Miden literally looks like a dangerous Primal Beast

Back