• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers vs Atom (Real Steel)

BigSmoke4269 said:
So basically:

|-|_Atom___Michael_|-|

Charlie

So if Atom mirrors Charlie's movements, Charlie will have to run towards Michael if Atom is to catch up to him.
Sorry for the pointless backlash as I didn't understand the message. But really that's something good for Atom. If Charlie gets close, he can dodge most if not all of Myers's attacks as Charlie is Peak human in reactions and Mike is Athletic human in attack speed.

Charlie can dodge Michael's attacks with great difficulty simply because he's more skilled. However, Michael can one-shot him if he gets lucky.

Max can take control after Charlie dies, but the trauma of Charlie's death and the fact that he's literally a kid would severely limit Atom's fighting ability.

I don't. That was pretty good.

Speed equal shouldn't matter at all when Charlie's combat speed is as fast as Atom's, thats straight up how shadowboxing works.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Charlie can dodge Michael's attacks with great difficulty simply because he's more skilled. However, Michael can one-shot him if he gets lucky.
Max can take control after Charlie dies, but the trauma of Charlie's death and the fact that he's literally a kid would severely limit Atom's fighting ability.
Well it was implied that Max was a competent Atom user (I mean, he himself destroyed Metro), and in fact, one's reflexes become significantly faster whe scared. So, in case Mike beats Charlie up, I'm pretty sure Max can handle the situation (Albeit he will be scarred for life).

ShisuiXItachi said:
Michael Myers can one shot that Robot? Is the AP gap that big?
No, Atom, the robot, is being controlled by Charlie Kenton, a retires proffecional boxer. Max is Charlie's son, who ussually helps him in battle.

Oh ok so my point was what can Michael Myers do against that Robot it sounds to me that the Robot would probably just ragdoll the hell out of Myers lol.

ShisuiXItachi said:
Oh ok so my point was what can Michael Myers do against that Robot it sounds to me that the Robot would probably just ragdoll the hell out of Myers lol.
Well he can kill, Charlie, who is controlling Atom. But that's unlikely because Charlie likely has more experience dodging attacks.

Charlie is shadowboxing with Atom here which means he needs to be in front of Atom. Michael is also in front of Atom so he doesn't need to get around anything.

Back