• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Jai White Spawn profile

He's got that one feat where he shapeshifted into some sort of drill that impaled the truck with the violator in it. It's been awhile since I saw it. Also some other feat in the end when he unleashs some necroplasmic energy defeating all of hell down there.

Planned to make it since I just watched the movie but eh. Al Simmons is 9-C with explosives with prep that are high in the 8 tier range. Has goggles with Information analysis, and is skilled in martial arts and weapon mastery. Stealth Mastery too. Iirc Spawn's suit can act instinctively but I may be wrong.

Dimensional Travel through fire, invisibility (though it could be counted as camouflage and was due to shapeshifting). Surface Scaling, Natural Weaponry/Body Control (Can create massive spikes all over his body).

Also while in hell he incinerates hundreds of other Spawns, though that isn't him physically, that is just with an extremely massive attack he only uses once, so he doesn't scale.

It's an underrated masterpeice imo, a lot of people give the movie flack. It was actually one of my favorite films during that time period.

His quote should be "Every day is Halloween"

Since that's his most iconic dialogue in the movie But to me, its "HOLY SHIT!"

Oh really? I mean, the first time I watched it, I didn't hate it. Actually really liked John Leguizamo performance as Clown, and I liked the effects in the film for the most part, but watching it now I see the characters actually being characters. Like the way Al reacted when he learned from Terry that there were innocent people on the plan he just blew up. Or how Al and Terry interact.

Back