• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spino

If he was serious fighting Cap, he would have flung him away with one shot, and that's if he survives, which wouldn't happen.

He also says he could have crushed Thor's head if he felt like it.

DMUA said:
Also... Another thing, Complete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos should be At least 5-A.
And another thing.

He should just be "5A with shields" and High 6B Durability. 5A with incomplete gauntlet is misleading

ByAsura said:
@Spino

If he was serious fighting Cap, he would have flung him away with one shot, and that's if he survives, which wouldn't happen.

He also says he could have crushed Thor's head if he felt like it.
I know, he was like non-serious fighting everyone.

Well hypersonic is the minimum. I don't know how much faster it would need to be to catch up to war machine at that angle and distance.

Sorry about that, i misread your post as "serious fighting everyone".

And another thing.

He should just be "5A with shields" and High 6B Durability. 5A with incomplete gauntlet is misleading

The profile already says "5-A with shields".

And another thing.

The profile already says "5-A with shields".

I know, it should say just that and not "And with incomplete gauntlet" as that's misleading.

Durability: Large Country level, Large Planet level with shields.

For the guy who said Thanos wasn't fighting seriously, the only people he did fight seriously were the Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Strange, and maybe Scarlet Witch.

You think he fought him less seriously than Cap, who took more time holding his fingers than Hulk holding him down?

Ok, this may be unrelated, but since I don't know where else this should go, elektra was able to perform either a fte feat, or she has teleportation. Since I think the former is more likely, she should scale to the defenders, as well as peak humans in mcu imo. She was stated multiple times to be fast iirc the feat is here [[1]] 1:05 she moves undetected in full view of everyone in the room

Natse said:
You think he fought him less seriously than Cap, who took more time holding his fingers than Hulk holding him down?
Not commenting on that, except that your logic is... Kind of flawed. That's assuming that Thanos used the same strength on both of them (If I use 1% of my strength, even a baby will hold my hand for more time than if I used 100% of my strength on someone my age but weaker), and that implies that Cap is stronger than the Hulk, or something among those lines.

At least, that's what I got. If that wasn't your intention, my apologies.

Also, commenting on a more general note, the MHS+ feats in question were performed by Iron Man and Spiderman. While both are notably nimble and fast compared to others, I don't recall anyone blitzing anyone in the series (At least, not to the point of scaling some to be Hypersonic at best against some being MHS+, which would still render the latter seeing the former as frozen in time-space).

I am fully against not scaling that to most, if not practically everyone on the cast.

I don't think anyone is MHS+. Spider-man reacted to the meteor and webbed Drax out of the impact of one, but his velocity in movement was slower.

If you watch the scene where sokovia falls, it seems that there is a mach cone at the bottom once the thrusters turn on. Meaning it was falling at hypersonic speeds at least, and 30 seconds passed before thor hit the core. since there was still oxygen present, that would mean the whole sequence took place in a very short amount of time, or else the city would have impacted. scene can be found here:[[1]]

Is dodging MHS+ meteors enough to give them MHS+ reflexes? Don't we normally calc the speed required to move X distance to dodge Y object moving at Z speed? Or is that not a thing anymore?

Also, why was it MHS+ again? The space stone is at work, so at best, we can use the meteors speeding down fast enough to burn up.

On another note, does the gauntlet beam actually get stronger with more stones? Or is it just the Power stone going solo as it's the only one that is shown to actually fire a beam? Remember that using all the stones together just once is enough to fry the gauntlet.

well the space stone has been shown to make a portal when its used for teleportation. I don't recall seeing one in the moon scene. Plus the space stone can move objects (hulkbuster got phased through a mountain, war machine got his weapons crushed) as a sort of telekinesis

@Gemmy

Spider-Man webbed Drax out of a meteor's way faster than the meteor got to him.

The meteors were sent flying from the moon to Titan.

The others make it more powerful. Every time Thanos puts a new stone he screams / grunts with the newfound power.

anyone have any thoughts on the sokovia scene? going by my estimates, even if the city was 20 km above sea, traveling at 1,500 m/s would mean the city would hit in 13 seconds, but it took over 30 on screen

well the space stone has been shown to make a portal when its used for teleportation. I don't recall seeing one in the moon scene. Plus the space stone can move objects (hulkbuster got phased through a mountain, war machine got his weapons crushed) as a sort of telekinesis

https://i.imgur.com/I1OLKTl.gif

Spider-Man webbed Drax out of a meteor's way faster than the meteor got to him.

The meteors were sent flying from the moon to Titan.

The others make it more powerful. Every time Thanos puts a new stone he screams / grunts with the newfound power.

That still doesn't give us the best ballpark for their speed. We need a calc for that. Also, see above gif, it was teleported from the moon to Titan, and then sped down until it was burning.

What proof do we have of having more stones making each stone more powerful other than Thanos' grunt? I thought it's pretty well established that the stones don't like it when they're being wielded.

I still don't see a portal. the rocks seem to move as fast as the scene with the gotg where they are moving so fast, stars are blurs. Not saying they are ls

They are moving fast as blurs, pushed by the power of the Space Stone. Teleporting makes no sense for them to fall from the sky, ablating, after Thanos making a throwing motion with his arm and points at the Avengers.

¨Yes, it's not, he's just warping them to the location. Kinda like a hyperdrive but not FTL. He is outright throwing them at the enemies, you can see with the motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back