• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo's Mind Hax Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Homura Akemi

Super false equivalence. Homura has other abilities that have been shown to b e at least comparable. She absorbed an infinite number of people, for example.
There are twenty reasons why that is false.

Kepekley23 said:
Homura Akemi

Super false equivalence. Homura has other abilities that have been shown to b e at least comparable. She absorbed an infinite number of people, for example.
Nah that was Madoka.

Homura still has other powers working on 2-As tho.

Regardless of it being false or not, replying to a wall of text with a link to her profile is basically a **** you that shows lack of willingness to actually debate, and it only makes this worse for you guys.

Kepekley23 said:
Regardless of it being false or not, replying to a wall of text with a link to her profile is basically a **** you that shows lack of willingness to actually debate, and it only makes this worse for you guys.
I agree with this as well. PLZ stop esponding with things that have very little explanation.

You do know that Purple Eyes not being meant to kill them only makes the feat...no longer a feat, right?

Maybe it would be, but doesn't really matter given that the feat itself was debunked

"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power. Outliers are generally regarded as unusable in some forums debates. However, all effort should be made to try to reconcile outliers with other canon information, and only the most extreme examples should be classed as completely unusable."

This is not one of this cases, as Mewtwo has NEVER shown to struggle against any Mind Hax, and his resistance is not relared to his psychic powers. It's like saying that, because a guy can punch hard enough to break a planet and has constantly and casually done so, can't get a tier 4/3 durability for barely surviving such an attack just because it's only one feat and because has never shown to punch harder. Only if he has shown to be hurt by far weaker attacks, his tier 4/3 feat can be considered an outlier

I mean, since you were tagging our names and people who agreed with the feat were asking us to take a look, I thought you were arguing for this being on the profiles.

Kaltias said:
Maybe it would be, but doesn't really matter given that the feat itself was debunked
Maybe although if the feat was actually true yeah.

Although anyone wanna check on dark matter or the Japanese one.

Since it was supposed to kill them.

I'm probably missing something though, buit that's what I understood from that.

It wasn't even a mistranslation. It was just not legit.

That said, idk why he created a bomb when he later just teleports there and teleports them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back