• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs. Shulk

How strong is Mewtwo's mindhax anyway? Shulk's resistance should be Planetary due to being able to resist confusion from various mechon able to inflict confuse with "Dead Panic".

Base Mewtwo is >>>>>Drowzee who can mind hax an entire island, so some millions of people. Though why his resistance should be planetary?

Drite77 said:
Base Mewtwo is >>>>>Drowzee who can mind hax an entire island, so some millions of people. Though why his resistance should be planetary?
In that case, Shulk won't be to resist his mind manipulation, and on top of that, Shulk's precogniton gets bypassed with future sight.

Drite77 said:
Also, I made a little bit of a mistake, Shulk's resistance at this point of the game definitely shouldn't be planetary. I just forgot that haxes that ignore durability like mind manipulation aren't calculated the same way as other offensive attacks.

Hm. My question for this battle is will Mewtwo start off with the Mindhax? If not I can see Shulk using Purge pretty early due to his experience with the Telethia and once Purge has gone off, Shulk has a massive advantage in every way.

Leading with TK (Some TK attacks in pokémon have mindhax properties). Mewtwo used mindhax in Nurse Joy in the movie (Though i can't find a video about it). He also used in the end of both of his movies to erase the memories of the people involved. Though you can say that he leads more with TK, Mind haxing is still an option that he nomally goes if TK doesn't work

I see. Though that might be enough for Shulk. All depends on if Shulk acknowledges Mewtwo's abilities and uses Purge like he would a Telethia.

Back