• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized

Mewtwo is composited(Anime/Manga/Games/SMD) but no ShadowMewtwo

Shadow is composited (Games + Sonic X) but Archie feats aren't allowed

In Character

I did not see that somehow... Anyway just like in my Mewtwo vs Silver thread Mewtwo wins.

No as it counts as Precognition and copy abilities. But it's just that he doesn't move faster than his foe. It won't effect speed.

likely anything except like Conceptual Manipulation or thing like that. Any type of energy attack should be fine.

Kk. So then why exactly would power swap be able to obtain levels of power such as 3-A?

Sorry if im bothering u about this i just really want to get this straightend out to use myself in the future lol

Well just like Durability Negation it can effect stronger foes. For example, If Mewtwo fought Beerus with Speed Equalized, There is a chance Mewtwo may use Power Swap. What would likely happen is that Mewtwo AP would become Universal while Beerus' Ap would become Dwarf Star Level. Same deal with Guard Swap.

I realized that I never answered. Mewtwo's mind hax has a lot on Shadow, and super form can and will run out. Plus, the swaps are still a thing, along with me first.

The real cal howard said:
I realized that I never answered. Mewtwo's mind hax has a lot on Shadow, and super form can and will run out. Plus, the swaps are still a thing, along with me first.
Sorry but we decided that the swaps would be a NLF. But Me first is still a thing.

Yeah. Noticed that shortly before you replied. I posted a responce after you replied though, so I didn't see this^ until after I posted.

Something that I think a lot of people forgot about was Psych up, which gives any stats changes that Shadow might do to Mewtwo. So if Mewtwo were to get this off right after Shadow uses Super form then Mewtwo would get the same boost. Speed could be a major factor here but if Mewtwo can get a trick room off (if we are using TMs in the battle) then Shadow's speed would leave him at a disadvantage for a while. Then again, Shadow has Chaos Control and is much faster then Mewtwo, so he could get a couple of hits in before Mewtwo uses something like Trick Room. It could go either way.

If speed is equalized then Trick Room wouldn't matter anyways. The only thing that Shadow has above Mewtwo now is Chaos Control.

Actually i just thought, wouldnt Trick Room sortve count as low level reality warping since its changing the laws of the space it's enclosed in to make the user faster while the opponent slower? A more better example of laws changing when Trick Room is activated is when, in the XY anime, Ash uses Talonflame against the fairy type gym leader. One of her pokemon uses trick room and so on happens. Ash tries to counter it's effects by having Talonflame use Flame Charge over and over to try and make talonflames speed increase. But according to Clement, because of Trick Room's effects, Talonflame was actually getting slower, not faster.

Does anyone have a thought about this? I'll make a thread about this too in a sec so other ppl can put their thoughts in.

Maybe but if prep is involved wouldnt mewtwo have it?

Also, my statement about Trick Room was more in general, not just specifically towards mewtwo. My bad

Due to Mewtwo having a higher attack potency, he is winning this, plus he could read Shadow's mind and react to him with more ease since speed is equalized.

Shadow will still give him a hell of a battle tho, due having superior hax (time stop + teleportation)

I'd just like to point out that Shadow has Telepathy resistence feat from Black Doom in Shadow the Hedgehog, Black Doom can be debated to not be on Mewtwo's level but he isn't fodder, it should also be noted he tried to control Shadow via sharing the same blood so he had an advantage in controlling him that Mewtwo doesn't have.

Even if Mewtwo has Teleportation how much can he spam it? Since Death Battle is coming up it's likely they will count Hero Shadow and Dark Shadow from Shadow the Hedgehog as "counters" for Mewtwo's X and Y forms.

Not sure if they are going to use Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken Tournament but if they did I'm guessing that is Super Shadow's Counter.

Back