• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Samus redux

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Redoing this match as Mewtwo's much higher in the 5-B tier than he was when the match was made, and Mewtwo's IC move is no longer mindhax, so the reasoning of Mewtwo midnhaxes and fails while Samus ice's isn't valid anymore. Speed equalized. Mega-two Y

Mewtwo:

Samus Ara:

150Mewtwo-Mega BW anime
SM Samus

Samus is >>> fodder that can survive this.

Mewtwo is 3x stronger than Xerneas, who causes a 717 ZT event by nearly dying as a non-combative tree

So what does Mewtwo start with now? Judging from Schnee's comment, it sounds like he uses telekinesis to split her apart or something? Although, since we assume the strongest ver. when unspecified, I'm gonna assume its Phazon Suit Samus (Still 5-B)

Feat = Tallon Metroid << Normal Metroids < Varia Suit Samus < Gravity Suit Samus <?< Phazon Suit Samus, as far as I know, it's not higher than Mewtwo's. Not sure why Cal keeps on calling Tallon Metroids fodder tho, I've already mentioned it gives the idea that the scaling chain is super big or something.

That said, Phazon Suit Samus should have some of the Phazon in her system, meaning the null of psychic powers thing is a pretty legitimate issue here.

If it nulls TK, then Samus for all the reasons last time

If not, Samus gets shredded as Mewtwo scales to a much higher feat.

SomebodyData said:
Feat = Tallon Metroid << Normal Metroids < Varia Suit Samus < Gravity Suit Samus <?< Phazon Suit Samus, as far as I know, it's not higher than Mewtwo's. Not sure why Cal keeps on calling Tallon Metroids fodder tho, I've already mentioned it gives the idea that the scaling chain is super big or something.

That said, Phazon Suit Samus should have some of the Phazon in her system, meaning the null of psychic powers thing is a pretty legitimate issue here.
Pretty sure me referring to Tallon Metroids as fodder benefits Samus, as it means she fodderizes them. She scales faaaar above them.

Assaltwaffle said:
Also Mewtwo can lead with Psystrike as an option, not just TK.
If that's the omnidirectional one from Luke vs Mewtwo, her Precog tells it to go home

The reasons as before, Samus still resists Mewtwo's hax, and arguably has better resistances thanks to the CRT with Phazon. Wave Beam, Plasma Beam and Ice Beam combo still works here.

Psystrike is hard to get around. It also doesn't leave Mewtwo vulnerable, so even if she manages to get out Mewtwo can act again immediately after.

It's telekinesis. It's instant. No vectors to dodge. She can't really avoid that.

EDIT: Also Psystrike.

Psychic from one verse =/= psychic from another. And something tells me that Phazon doesn't cover telekinesis and psychic energy bolts.

They've dealt with Psychics before like the Chozo, and Verse equalization is a thing you know.

and they're still psychics going off from the Metroid lore. Mewtwo is also a psychic type pokemon. Phazon is capable of fighting off psychic abilities based off what happened in the chozo lore.

Theglassman12 said:
They've dealt with Psychics before like the Chozo, and Verse equalization is a thing you know.
How many of those Chozo lead with TK and are as strong as Mewtwo?

How many of those Chozo lead with TK and are as strong as Mewtwo?

Zero, as Chozo don't have telekinesis.

@Schnee you mean the chozo that are able to use the same battle suits that Samus can use to combat other threats in the past? The 5-B battle suits?

Theglassman12 said:
@Schnee you mean the chozo that are able to use the same battle suits that Samus can use to combat other threats in the past? The 5-B battle suits?
Oh so they're far weaker then Mewtwo's AP

Okay, Mewtwo thinks and wins

.... Er, I'm lost here. There is no resistance to psychic powers in Metroid. There is nullification, which I'm guessing is what y'all arguing about. And as for the Chozo that are on the Chozo page, yeah they don't have telekinesis, its MB and SR Chozo that have them.

Back