• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo VS Frieza (Serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mewtwo BFRs or mind screws first due to Frieda's cockiness and need to move to do stuff, and would survive a Finger Beam due to Regenerationn. Plus, he could avoid with teleportation, and could get a run-down on Frieza instantly to know he's too dangerous.

Feiza _could_ resist Mewtwo's mind hax, if he doesn't suppress, because, you know, that's how ki is supposed to work.

Even though it's wrong, I understand where BR is coming from. I don't however, understand where DMB is coming from.

Seeing as the only reason why Freeza when serious couldn't beat SSJ Goku on Namek was because Goku was simply more powerful. If Freeza really is serious in this, what's stopping him from blasting Mewtwo to pieces, along with the planet they're standing on?

Akreious said:
Seeing as the only reason why Freeza when serious couldn't beat SSJ Goku on Namek was because Goku was simply more powerful. If Freeza really is serious in this, what's stopping him from blasting Mewtwo to pieces, along with the planet they're standing on?
Um. All the plethora of had at his disposal. Mind Manipulation, BFR, Void Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Attack Reflection, etc.

TeenAngel101 said:
Gwen? Or Kevin 11,000?
Kevin 11K or Ultimate Kevin would be better. Gwen would likely be another haxstomp against poor Frieza.

Edit: Nvm for Kevin 11K. He has a wall of hax that Frieza may not be able to handle. Ultimate Kevin would be best imo

@VersusJunkie54

Ultimate Kevin has better hax than Kevin 11,000. He has all of Gwen's abilities and the abilities of the Ultimate Aliens.

Liger686 said:
@VersusJunkie54
Ultimate Kevin has better hax than Kevin 11,000. He has all of Gwen's abilities and the abilities of the Ultimate Aliens.
Eh? I just looked at his abilities and saw a short list so I thought it would work.

Freeza does tend to get haxstomped in a lot of his match-ups, it seems.

But, if speed isn't equalized in this, Freeza would blitzstomp, esp. if serious. Freeza can move faster than Mewtwo can think. Elsewise it's a haxstomp in Mewtwo's favor.

Actually no its going to be the other way around.

If the Zygarde and UB upgrade goes through Mewtwo in base would most likely become MFTL. Or i might be mixing up the forms...

EDIT: Yeah nvm. Speed needs to be equal or speed stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back