• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But I saw Mettaton's page having this linked. (With the mid-end being accepted apparently).

Also speed needs to be equalized or else Hades blitzes.

Mettaton's 9-A calc was applied by someone with no CRT linked, and there were issues with the feat itself that weren't addressed in the calc blog

This upgrade wasn't valid and so has been removed

That calc is invalid, I already explained why in the comments. I made that same calc and it was rejected here. The math doesn't matter since the wall was planned to be broken ahead of time.

Also the calc wasn't accepted and was added without consulting any of the knowledgeable members of Undertale.

OK so Hades scales waaaaaaaaaaaay above 882.478 megajoules compared to Mettaton's 471 megajoules so Hades has a 1.87x AP advantage with telekinesis, teleportation, flight, precog, analytical prediction to warn himself of future attacks and significant combat experience, not to mention he will absolutely charge at Mettaton with the intent to kill. There's also the issue of his aura which buffs his dura to considerable amounts.

Though Mettaton has his seemingly endless bombs, comparable combat experience and Soul Manip, something which Hades ironically has no resistance to and Soul Manip in AC is currently a joke compared to Undertale's (As AC is new to Soul Manip) so I'm a bit torn here. Can anyone else mentione more of Mettaton's win conditions here?

Andytrenom said:
Mettaton's 9-A calc was applied by someone with no CRT linked, and there were issues with the feat itself that weren't addressed in the calc blog
This upgrade wasn't valid and so has been removed
F, so Hades AP stomps.

Back