• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Metroid) Zero Suit Samus Vs (PMMM) Homura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in this form she still has reality warping so she wins

EDIT: SS changed form, well time manipulation still seem OP though

okay i now realize my mistakes. Now we'll use her magical girl mode only which if i remember correctly only has time manipulation

base on the profile, it's seem like Homura still has more avandtage than Samus.

Although Samus has more durabilty, their speed are pretty much equal AAAAAAND ! Homura still have her time stop... well, there you go :3

thank you for replying i also believe homu homu wins. So its Homura 3, ZS Samus 0,

ah but considering homura's time stop she could turn the tide a bit.

apparently not, i did too but after reseeing the page it says shes town level+

i see, im offically on neutral now though so its ZS Samus 1 and Homura 2

@cap remember homura has time stop, anyways then zs samus 3 homura 2

SomebodyStupid said:
@cap remember homura has time stop, anyways then zs samus 3 homura 2
Can she actually time stop or just manipule time.Though I will still side with ZSS, if Esdeath can time stop and Akame or Erza can beat her then is not different in this battle.

.... she has the ability to stop time and go back a month. But that last ability kinda enables prep time so I'm not sure if its allowed.

SomebodyStupid said:
.... she has the ability to stop time and go back a month. But that last ability kinda enables prep time so I'm not sure if its allowed.
I think it shouldn't be because then Homura can go back in time as much as she wants and she will get prep time while Samus will go in blindly.

After seeing both sides of the arguement I agree that Samus would win mainly because while Homura's time stopping hax would help alot, Samus's durablity, experience, and speed is just too much for her.

Ah, not trying to rush the process, but at what point is this added to one's wins/losses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back