• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid Stuff

Don't know the verse AT ALL so I have a couple questions.

1. Why is Seamus only 3B with the White Hole? The AP description even says it was going to destroy the Universe, so why only 3B?

2. Is Black Hole or White Hole manipulation combat applicable?

3. Why is Ann not listed as "At least MFTL+" even though she's superior to Samus?

For the first one, it's more so gradually destroying the Universe as opposed to instantly busing the universe; 3-B over 3-A in that case.

Not quite sure I understand the 2nd question, but it can be considered a hax based attack. And I heard something about her only having one shot with it; it really depends on the status of the other 3-B character that determines the outcome, but it's generally a stomp in one way or the other.

I don't know about Animus's speed, but there's little to know information aside from being a universal god. He may be omnipresent, but that's not entirely clear; so Unknown will do for now. Anyway, SomeBodyData would likely know more than I do about the topic.

1) That question seems to have been answered already.

2) White Holes are the theoretical opposites of Black Holes. A White Hole can continuously pump out so much energy and the gravity would be so intense that not many things could survive it. That and Samus can produce enough White Holes thanks to the Animus to stop universe wide Black Holes, so White Holes could definitely be used in ocmbat.

3) What exactly the Animus can do, what it is, and so on are very vague (that's sort of the status que with Metroid as a whole) because it appears in a few pages of the last chapter fo the manga Samus and Joey (it's much better than the title would leave you to believe).

Gargoyle 1 said:
I mean, Banjo and Kazooie is another great series, so the title don't mean a thing! :p

I know I love Bnanjo Kazooie, but S&J's title might throw people off considering it comes from Metroid, Nintendo's darkest IP.

I see I'm not needed.

BTW Accursed, did you see the 5-B Leviathan calc I made?

If the questions have been answered, perhaps I should close this thread?

Keep it open for a bit, I do need to research metroid more and then ask more questions.

For now keep it open.

@Accursed no reason, just curious.

@Gargoyle which suit?

She is at least MHS+ with the White Holes, though the white holes themselves are pretty fast, though the Composite Suits keys is MFTL+ (The one that you can actually use in a vs thread)

Dang......

Then again I don't quite know the numbers there, so off topic but how fast is say....Thor?

Since either I can't Copy and Paste or I'm doing something wrong, the only sure fire thing I can find on White Holes and what they can do is from here. Reading what's on that link will probably give you a better idea of what White Holes can do than anything I could explain.

@Gargoyle Thor was like quadrillions of times FTL last I checked if you're talking about the Marvel Comics version?

Back