• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metro Man vs Lemillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirio takes this. His single greatest advantage is his intangebility and his skill at using it mid fight. If Mirio dosen't want MM to touch him, then MM won't.

Bump.

Mirio's AP went down from 3 to 2 tons, does this change anything?

Considering Mirio's fighting style is basically dodging everything I don't see the difference. It'll take longer to put Metro Man down, but while Mirio has the skill advantage and his Quirk is basically being untouchable the AP difference doesn't matter much.

I'm still voting for Mirio, Mid-High difficulty. Mirio is used to fight people comparable if not stronger than him, while MM is used to beat MM.

Mirio vs Chisaki is evidence that he can fight without getting tagged.

Grace is over and I've added this to both profiles, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back