• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Gear: Feats re-examined and tiers re-evaluated / Big Boss and Solid Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
After actually reading what both Bambu and, mainly, Medeus, have said, I am gonna have to accuse you of dishonesty if that's what you are reducing their arguments to.

Or perhaps not dishonesty, but a simple and very clear lack of understanding or agreement with the reasoning behind their points. If all you see is "that's not how that works, don't be silly" then obviously you'll keep pushing the same points.

I mean. No, between myself and others we've posted quite a lot against your "arguments" which amount to such great things as putting your own interpretation on people's words with no source, lacking the aforementioned understanding of how a game is made, and just generally giving an opinion and dressing it up as factual proof.

You type a lot, sure, but it lacks substance. It's the empty calories of a debate.

That isn't what DDM has said, mostly just Bambu. Hes arguing on the basis of the websites standards of what week but hasn't linked anything to back it up.

That and ignorance.

I've already left my counter argument for DDM.

I've directly linked the contradictions and laid them out for you to see. You still seem to think that these characters are harmed in gameplay whilst the cutscenes show they are not.

Contradiction. The cutscene is treated as more accurate than gameplay. If they say Snake wasn't injured, then it doesn't matter what happens in the gameplay.

This logic in itself is unfathomable to you for some reason, and your literal response was "who cares". Solid argument brotner.

Strike three and no actual rebuttal.

Alright. Down it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back