• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to go with Hibari here. There's an AP difference of almost 3x (102.9 vs 290), and Hibari is very likely to be more skilled a fighter tha metal bat. His hedgehog also works to control the space a melee fighter can fight in. Metal bat may grow stronger the angrier he gets, but I'm not sure how angry he'll get if Hibari doesn't do much to provoke him. (Though being hit in the face with a tonfa is enough to make anyone angry I'd suppose). Either way, Hibari's superior skill, AP advantage, and range/versatility advantage with his hedgehogs should give it to him.

This is fighting spirit boosted Metal Bat. He scales above dragon level threats who are far above Choze, and can one shot Hero Hunter Garou who's a bit above baseline himself. Also his AP increases throughout the battle. Needless to say AP isn't the biggest factor here, and over time it'll go in Metal Bat's favour.

That being said, Hibari still can take this with his skill, range and I suppose versatility too.

Back