• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs. Luigi (grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
speed =ized

MK is at 4-A while Luigi is at 3-C

meta knight has galaxia and a Mtomatoe

luigi has poltergust and a mushroom

Luigi

MK 7

inconc

fight! till death or ko!
KSA Meta Knight
Super mario party luigi render by waluigifan32-dcmu1dm

MK takes this. Being bloodlusted would make him go for morality hax properly, and landing that with his mobility, teleportation and experience should be easier for him. Luigi lacks the items for better hax, can't use time manip right away and trying to suck MK wouldn't work as he has certain experience on that & can still teleport out of it.

Arceus0x said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
In character would be closer. MK bodies either way, but it makes it closer at least.
im not sure about that tho
I'm positive because the only advantage Luigi has is AP. If it's in character he has around a 35% chance to win, whereas bloodlusted he gets bodied.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Arceus0x said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
In character would be closer. MK bodies either way, but it makes it closer at least.
im not sure about that tho
I'm positive because the only advantage Luigi has is AP. If it's in character he has around a 35% chance to win, whereas bloodlusted he gets bodied.
in character it is then

TitanCrusher101 said:
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Why? Everybody knows Luigi always wins by doing absolutely nothing.

Anyway, in all seriousness. While it hurts me to say this, Meta Knight should take this FRA.
How does that hurt? MK is awesome. Even if Luigi doesn't deserve how outshined he is by Mario, MK takes this easy.
i am not sure if grace works like that but i think you are not supposed to write anything in 24 hours. though i believe you should not write arguments. please do not message anyomre though

@TitanCrusher. I know, Meta Knight is awesome, it just Luigi will always be #1 in my book when it comes to platformer characters.

@Arceus also, it's fine to post during grace period; the purpose of grace period is to give a potential candidate a chance to comment/debunk the other arguments.

Adding it to MK's profile. can someone add this? if not hten please request it (i am not following the addition thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back