• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs. Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Anyway, back to the match. Meta Knight is 60 petafoe. What is Kirito?
He has a + in his 4-A also i'm pretty sure Meta Knight is higher than 60 via scaling but ehhhh

Kirito is 1. Something Zettafoe from my memory

His universe shaking is at 20% power

Anyway, I want more knowledge on Kirito going all Elsa on threats as a leading move.
Firstly we're on Bloodlust logic

Secondly that's just... Kinda what he does.

Like, I don't see how to elaborate on in character moves

Anyway, back to the match. Meta Knight is 60 petafoe. What is Kirito?
I'm not sure how many prefix-foe Kirito is, I know that (Going by the amount of joules from thr universe shaking calc) he's over 75 millions times above baseline while Meta Knights 60 petafoe is about 3,000 times above baseline.

Firstly we're on Bloodlust logic

Secondly that's just... Kinda what he does.

Like, I don't see how to elaborate on in character moves

No I mean, explain the scene. I'm just curious is all. Kinda odd to see Kirito the black swordsman lead with ice magic.

Btw, pretty sure Meta Knight is actually like, >>>>>>>>>140 petaFOE. At least, that's what stary sky feats give.

Disregard what I've said then if that's starry sky level. Meta Knight should be so far above that it's not even funny.

@Cal

I'm at school right now, so I can't give you scans, but Kirito will start off with flash freeze most of the time.

SK Kirito started off with flash freeze against The Abyssal Horror.

Starry skies are 140 petafoe? Huh.

Anyway, Meta Knight would still need to be over 10,000 times over that value to match Kiritos AP.

Dust Collector said:
Starry skies are 140 petafoe? Huh.

Anyway, Meta Knight would still need to be over 10,000 times over that value to match Kiritos AP.
Over 10K times that is 3-C though...

10K times 60 petafoe is 600 zettafoe. 4-A ends at 10 zettafoe, iirc.

EDIT: I goofed and forgot that Exafoe was a thing.

What's the scaling train?

Cause the gap is 7.559476E65 vs 1.4093732E61 Joules with Meta Knight on the losing end of over 53637.1487693962 Times when 7.5x is enough to oneshot

So Kirito's Tier 4 now... SIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHH

He still a sh*t character who's only OP in video games and now my hatred for SAO grows stronger now that he's alone stronger than all of DBZ

>still a terrible Character

Someone needs to get in on progressive... Or the original novels that were flawed but not abominations... Or just watch the Alictization anime where he's an actual character or just

Generally know what you're talking about in detail before you roast a character

Also you're way late for Tier 4 Kirito

>Someone needs to get in on progressive...

But...isn't Progressive not about Kirito? Isn't it a car insurance company?

>Or the original novels that were flawed but not abominations...

Someone skipped Chapter 16.5

I'm just ovo'ing right now. I have no qualms towards Kirito for anything other than the Fairy Dance arc.

I mean, I dislike Kirito myself.

But me liking or disliking him obviously doesn't change his power so I have no problem with him beating people around then some.

But...isn't Progressive not about Kirito?

>Or the original novels that were flawed but not abominations...

Someone skipped Chapter 16.5

I'm just ovo'ing right now. I have no qualms towards Kirito for anything other than the Fairy Dance arc.
It's not just about Kirito from my memory

CAL I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER THAT

AND THAT

Say, I am confused about something: Kirito shaking the entire universe at a fifth of his strength is just Multi Solar? Is it because the in-game universe is not as big as the real life universe or something like that?

No, it's because shaking the universe is way lower than it seems, unless you shake it to the point of making planets topple themselves over or the likes.

The energy required for a shockwave to reach the ends of the universe and tremble it slightly is 4-A, which is the lowest end imaginable, so we use that as a baseline. If the shockwave destroys planets and stars while reaching the end of the universe, then it'd be easily 3-B at the dead center.

Ah, got it. Thanks.

Dude last time I checked Kirito was just Island level during a temporary power boost to beat a final boss. What happened in SAO that the tiers jumped so much? Or just Kirito went up so much against such a powerful foe?

Scans and Star King forkery

Also, the reason he's only possibly 4-A is the fact that it could easily not be as big as our world.

>Still a terrible character

Kirito never was a terrible character.

Because of all his Alicization hax, powers, and general toughness, I'm throwing in my vote with him.

Orion'sBow said:
>Still a terrible character
Kirito never was a terrible character.
It's a matter of perspective, really. Meaning that never turns to always in the vocabulary of many.

Perspective. I personally love the shit out of SAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back