• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

Baam FRA, I don't see much of what Mereum can do considering the points brought up and the AP advantage

So this is hidden floor bam who has resisted his own extrmely powerful thorn from taking over his mind and he also resisted the emotions from the millions of angered souls that reside inside of him. About the thorn, Baam could resist it for 10 mins before and by the arc i am mentioning rn he uses it freely. Considering fear manip is essentially a subtype of empathic manip it is useless here and i ain't fully sure about madness but pretty sure it will also get resisted via resistence to mind manipulation.

Though don't fully consider in everything within my words, i wanna heard Enryu's opinion first.

So this is hidden floor bam who has resisted his own extrmely powerful thorn from taking over his mind and he also resisted the emotions from the millions of angered souls that reside inside of him. About the thorn, Baam could resist it for 10 mins before and by the arc i am mentioning rn he uses it freely. Considering fear manip is essentially a subtype of empathic manip it is useless here and i ain't fully sure about madness but pretty sure it will also get resisted via resistence to mind manipulation.

Though don't fully consider in everything within my words, i wanna heard Enryu's opinion first.
That's not saving bam from type 3 madness manipulation

Yeah, pretty much as @Rez said, I think Baam could likely resist the Fear Manipulation, but I don't think it good enough to withstand Madness Manipulation Type 3

But as I said previously a few comments ago, Baam simply one-shot Meruem with his absolutely superior AP or Meruem uses Nen Crush, this is inconclusive anyway

Ren madness Vs shinsuu mental attack I think it’s incon, but if Baam can Fast Skip then Baam should take it

Back