• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

Trying to find legit matches for either of these two is a pain, hopefully this isn’t a major stomp.

Speed Equalized and both are 7-B, season 2 Baam is being used.

Meruem: 0

Twenty-Fifth Baam: 0

Inconclusive: 7

Last edited:
Shinsoo is pretty similar to Nen and he casually basks in it at all times.
In what way are they similar, exactly? I know verse equalization and shit, but Meruem has an enhanced fear manip, that nen users who could resist fear manip got cucked by him. Well, not sure if you could call it fear resist, but they have their own fear manip and can resist each other. Meruem is vastly above them to the point that some of them began to age.

Regardless, even if nen crush isn't an option, what does Baam have? Can he use his 7-A and up shit?

Last edited:
Shinsoo has similar properties that also causes fear and pain manipulation based on the concentration. The concentration of Shinsoo of the 20th floor almost killed a person from on the 1st floor while causing extreme pain.

Baam is an irregular who is unaffected from any of those effects, he is currently on the 52nd floor where that concentration is passive, not to mention he’s been living in it for about a decade.

Nen shouldn’t have drastic effects on him like that.

Only Low-7-B abilities are being used, regardless Baam has durability negation.

Baam has a ton more ranged attacks and versatility.

I mean, you could still argue Nen Crush would work due to him having an immense amount of aura that his fear manip worked on Chimera ant, and that a normal royal guard was able to age someone with alot of nen. But eh.

Anyways, what is his first move in character? Can't Meruem just adapt and then skill-stomp him? Considering he defeated Netero?

Also, what is Baam's ap? Since he has + sign at the end, he has to be at least 2 times stronger than meruem.

I mean, you could still argue Nen Crush would work due to him having an immense amount of aura that his fear manip worked on Chimera ant, and that a normal royal guard was able to age someone with alot of nen. But eh.

Anyways, what is his first move in character? Can't Meruem just adapt and then skill-stomp him? Considering he defeated Netero?
I mean, what about shinsu crush gg??

Bam scales above a 5.4 megatons feat, and Meruem scales to 1.4 megatons, the difference is notable enough.

what are Netero skill feats too, Baam is pretty skilled too.

He may have to adapt to the hundreds of martial arts that Bam have And Bam also have his own H2H adaptation+Reactive Power Level
Contnue-to-Growth-through-the-battles-1.png
Contnue-to-Growth-through-the-battles-2.png
Contnue-to-Growth-through-the-battles-3.png

Gets-Faster-in-his-figh-with-White-even-Though-he-is-tired-1.jpg
Gets-Faster-in-his-figh-with-White-even-Though-he-is-tired-2.jpg
Gets-Faster-in-his-figh-with-White-even-Though-he-is-tired-3.jpg
Reactive-Evolution-1.png
Reactive-Evolution-2.png
Bam can copy and master moves by seeing them once
Master-moves-by-seeing-them-once.jpg

can combine hundreds of skills, instinctive reaction, and danger sense all from skill.

He also will become stronger and faster the longer the fight drags out.

I vote for Bam, Inmobilization+Faster and stronger

Last edited:
5.4 Megatons

Yeah its gg then. My memory is a bit rusty on HxH, but I don't think Meruem has the skill of hundreds of martial arts, neither do I think his adaption is as great as baam. However, as I said, my memory is rusty. So, its probably better if you contact the HxH supporter.

As it stands, if nen crush ain't a thing, then I believe this is a stomp for Baam.

Adding two votes for Baam. Meruem’s intelligence should be a great counter for Baam’s skill.

Meruem masters things at an insanely fast rate.

I mean, so does baam from what I'm seeing.

What exactly is his wincon?

Baam seems to hold almost every advantage.

Just the fact that Meruem can split off into nano-sized duplicates and be very difficult to kill as a result.

Rinse and repeat while doing damage to Baam.

...Am I missing something here? Are you perhaps talking about Pouf's ability to duplicate? Because if so, Meruem has never shown a single instance where he duplicated.

You are missing something. After the rose bomb Meruem at the majority of Pouf and Youpi, then gained their full abilities.

He can replicate everything thing they do and has full knowledge on how to do so.

Yes I know, but he has never ever done them, and how would he know what to do against Baam?

Considering the durability and AP difference, and the fact that the poison will eventually kill Meruem, I really don't see how he can win this.

Regardless, I'd wait for more input for now.

He hasn’t had to because he never fought anyone at this point. He doesn’t have to know from the beginning but his intelligence being so incredible he’ll come up with said strategy or a much better one.

Meruem has enough time to fight Bam (whether he wins or not).

Ok, I’ll take your vote off.

Apparently, True Self Mode and superior transformations are being restricted

I was wondering if we are using Post-Revolution Baam or Last Station Arc Baam, not that his fighting style or AP changes a lot, but I just want to know

I think I vote Incon, since it seems that Baam the sheer AP of Baam and his continuous growth in power allows him to easily defeat or kill Meruem if he keeps his distance (Baam is a fighter who prefers to fight from a distance and avoid CQC as much as possible, not that it means he’s bad at it, but it’s just that Baam is the type that prefers to deflect, block or counter attack than taking), but if the Chimera Ant King uses Nen Crush (honestly, I don’t think Baam has resistance to fear and other nen based hax at to Meruem's level), other powers or have body contact with Baam if both goes into the CQC, the latter will eventually die due to poison inducement, since Season 2 Baam still has no resistance to poison unlike his Season 3 counterpart

Last edited:
My bad, I did not update above that they are 7-B, not low 7-B.

This is Last Station Bam.

I mean, even with their 7-B versions, I'm assuming you restricted the 1st and 2nd Thorns and even higher transformations, since they power-up Baam from 7-A to High 7-A and as I recall, Meruem is apparently at 7-B baseline while Baam is a little more than 10 times stronger than him, but I still vote inconclusive, Baam just one-shot Meruem or Meruem kill Baam with haxxes or poison

and here is where i disagree kinda. Fear manip is good n all but Baam resists madness manipulation which the shinsoo induces and he resisted extreme levels of it on levels 43-100 as a baby. Idk if that helps but it definetly should add something here.

I too vote for baam fra and nen crush won't work on baam because nen and shinshoo are a bit similar

Back