• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which version of scorpion?

Is meruem dieing from poison? (a.k.a Does he have a time limit before he falls over and dies)

What's scorpions AP in the version your using?

How good is scorpions Regenerationn?

(Sorry don't know much about scorpion so I'm asking to make it a fair fight)

I'm assuming this is Grandmaster Hanzo, where he basically loses his immortality and soul hax. He has resistance to poison manipulation so he might just shrug off the Rose poison but I'm not sure how good his resistance is.

But I also don't see any resistance to Fear/Paralysis hax, and his Aura is merely covering himself in fire, so all Meruem has to do is flex his Nen and Scorpion is now ******** bricks and unable to move.

LordUrien935 said:
Hmm, then Meruem kills Scorpion, Meruem dies from poison, and Scorpion resurrects later.
...****

Yeah when I was looking at there profiles I was like "Eeeeh MAYBE he could kill him from Nen hax but idk what hes doing about scorpion yknow...

LITTERALLY BEING ******* IMMORTAL Lmao

Nope, Scorpion would be ****** by Meruem's pseudo-passive Nen. He has no resistance to fear/paralysis hax. The only reason Meruem loses is because Scorpion outlasts until Meruem dies to the Rose.

LordUrien935 said:
Nope, Scorpion would be ****** by Meruem's pseudo-passive Nen. He has no resistance to fear/paralysis hax. The only reason Meruem loses is because Scorpion outlasts until Meruem dies to the Rose.
Wait huh? But hes immortal

Back