• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meltlilith vs Yuuki Kagurazaka Match Removal Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
<divclass="quote">TheUpgradeManHaHaxD wrote:
@Elizaa i will get some scans of at least 4D mooncell. But if your on computer my most recent comment on the thread i linked above would be faster than waiting on me lol.</div> I am willing to wait, then.

I might still post some argument but I still willing to wait for your info before a conlcusion, @TheUpgradeManHaHaxD.

Wait

So because people argued the absorbtion would work, and it was added because the absorbtion would work, you go to a further length then literally anyone on this site to get it removed for being invalid

Now, just because it goes from "Most likely working" to "definitely working" you call stomp

Hl3 or bust said:
>Doubt that the Moon Cell was even 4D
>Instantly take the 8D statement as gospel

nice consistency
It is called research, @Hl3 or bust.

If I didn't find it, I was going to ask anyway whether here, or verse expert's message wall, and in some rare case, I even do CRT.

I found Moon Cell on BB's profile can have 8-D hax. It might seem convenient but it happen.

Schnee One said:
Wait
So because people argued the absorbtion would work, and it was added because the absorbtion would work, you go to a further length then literally anyone on this site to get it removed for being invalid

Now, just because it goes from "Most likely working" to "definitely working" you call stomp
No, it was added not just just absorption but motly because of many arguments based on conceptual manipulation which removed.

An argument I saw was absorption which against the removal which is similar to Rimuru's that US Users resists.

@Schnee One, when I am focused or have conviction, I do everything I said so it was why I made the thread.

It is called research, @Hl3 or bust.

If I didn't find it, I was going to ask anyway whether here, or verse expert's message wall, and in some rare case, I even do CRT.

I found Moon Cell on BB's profile can have 8-D hax. It might seem convenient but it happen.

the only 8D hax that BB has is spatial manip and possibly info/law manip. Only the law manip can feasibly scale to Meltlilith.

@Hl3 or bust, your points about info/digitization hax is the main reason why Melt Virus could be 8-D:

It eats Servants who resist digitization from within the Moon Cell iirc

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
BB had processing power = To the Mooncell before she absorbed it. She had to literally fight the "8-D wall, and the mooncell's defenses.
8-D defense like Melt's Invulnarabilty? Regarding the Moon Cell hax, only a few hax would scale to 8-D right because I want to be sure?

if anyone pushes for low 2-c.. i guinunely am scared of the revolt that would turn into... considering the past threads of BB ir ead.. her becoming what she is now is a huge step forward... but still... i am scared to push for those greater heights due to how violent those threads get..

@Agulia

Elizhaa said:
@Hl3 or bust, your points about info/digitization hax is the main reason why Melt Virus could be 8-D:

It eats Servants who resist digitization from within the Moon Cell iirc
since when does "within the Moon Cell" equate to "literally the entire Moon Cell is trying to digitize you"

I haven't read the scans yet but I will read them later to see the 4-D hax points, @TheUpgradeManHaHaxD.

Even if it was 8d it literally doesn't change the original match at all so the point is moot

This is the link here for full context https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com//?s=eight+dimension&search=Go

"Sakura :: …I can't tell. Logically the wall surrounding the core is considered impossible to reach. Only the Moon Cell should be able to bring down the wall, but BB has taken over the far side of the moon, and so has acquired processing power equal to that of the Moon Cell. Under these circumstances, what is clear to me is…this is a conflict between the Moon Cell's own offense and defense, so either it will last forever, or —

Rani :: …it will be over in an instant. So if the balance of power shifts even slightly in BB's favor, the defensive wall with crumble."

Im still confused as hell about the Admins, and knowledgable memebrs stance on "8-D wall" tbh...

But CCC/Cursed Cutting Crater is pure hax in general with infinite range at least.

@Hl3 or bust, you made no distinction about the Moon Cell whether it "within the Moon Cell" or "literally the entire Moon Cell is trying to digitize you" when you made claim 4-D hax for Melt Virus.

I am still trying to known which is 4-D or 8-D Hax.

I will read the scan points later.because I wanted to do somethings IRL first.

Paul Frank said:
Even if it was 8d it literally doesn't change the original match at all so the point is moot
Again, it does as a lot of the vote are not properly invalid as they were based on Conceptual Manipulation

Hl3 or bust said:
which Melt literally has
so no, nothing is changed
Melt does not conceptual manipulation anymore on her profile, @Hl3 or bust.

You guys are welcome to look again.

Her concept manip was removed because one person disagreed with it in a single comment without anyone else agreeing with removing it

It's also being added back anyway

I asked for Monarch's comment about it since people have been requesting/asking about it... i linked a thread, and put a thing on his message wall.. now we just wait for a reply..

Melt does not conceptual manipulation anymore on her profile, @Hl3 or bust.

You guys are welcome to look again.

one person questioned it. Not even saying it was wrong, they just questioned it. And if you looked at the thread recently, basically everyone involved agrees that it's concept manip.

There is absolutely no reason for it to have been removed.

@Hl3 or bust, you guys could have made a CRT, reply in CRT to keep Conceptual Manipulation, or contacted @Monarch earlier.

I personally believe it would have been done if there were issue when I linked the thread in Versus thread removal and waited for hours for an empty discussion.

except that the ability itself was removed without a CRT

so, apparently, it's ok to remove abilities that everyone agrees on without a CRT, but one is needed to re-add it?

nice logic there

Hl3 or bust said:
except that the ability itself was removed without a CRT
so, apparently, it's ok to remove abilities that everyone agrees on without a CRT, but one is needed to re-add it?

nice logic there
It was removed in the CRT. You are welcome to check the CRT that I linked. I do agree the CRT link should have been added in the editing Summary box for a link.

It was removed in the CRT. You are welcome to check the CRT that I linked. I do agree the CRT link should have been added in the editing Summary box for a link.

yeah, this is the exact same CRT where everyone is saying that the concept manip is legit and the singular person questioning it lead to it's removal

simply repeating yourself and saying absolutely pointless shit isn't getting anyone anywhere

This causes me great pain to say but the digitisation servants resist isn't from the moon cell, it's from the inferior SERAPH

Monarch Laciel said:
This causes me great pain to say but the digitisation servants resist isn't from the moon cell, it's from the inferior SERAPH
Ok. Then, is Seraph higher Dimensional or just some 3-D Hax, @Monarch Laciel?

None of this affects the match though so it's irrelevant

Melt won because Yuuki couldn't hit her with 99% of his stuff and he didn't resist conceptual absorption

Speaking of which

It causes me pain to question the best girl of the SERAPH event, but can someone show me everything they have that they think gives her conceptual absorption?

Noted, Monarch.

Paul Frank said:
None of this affects the match though so it's irrelevant

Melt won because Yuuki couldn't hit her with 99% of his stuff and he didn't resist conceptual absorption
Well, Conceptual Manipulation isn't on her profile.

I did see the 8-D Invulnerability in the thread so now I wondering is this point even legit?

The revision thread is a mess to look through and I can't control+F on phone. Can you post the relevant scans and justifications here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back