• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas VS Ymir Fritz

I mean Meliodas is strong enough to defeat Ymir,but can he sweep all of the titan (million Colossal Titan?) she control?

They actually shouldnt be too far off in AP and Ymir's Hardening may be enough to stave off damage from Mel's attacks (Given how its consistently shown to be several times more durable than the user's normal durability) and her AoE hardening hives her pretty good battlefield control

Can Mel do anything about being turned into a Titan with a scream?

Also Purgatory shouldnt do much against Ymir's Titan regen as she creates her titan via an outside source

Mel can't even beat its regen less I remember incorrectly

Also pretty sure there's nothing to stop Ymir for going BLEGH and making him a Titan.

This may or may not be a stomp

It managed to prevent Ban, a mid-High regen character, to fully heal the affected body part with a slice. He imbued his sword with demon flames for this.

His demon flames can cover his entire enemy if he so choses however.

What do you mean? Meliodas can entirely surround his enemy with Hellblaze, which cancels Regenerationn from Mid-High regenerative characters and continues to burn until he dispells it.

Can you elaborate how that should not work? From what I understood, she also only is scaled to possibly low 7B, whereas Meliodas is comfortably ~3MT at that point in time, meaning he has the means to damage her.

Because her titan body is just a puppet, its not Ymir herself as her titan body operates independantly from her human body. If her titan body is destroyed she can simply create a new one from nothing.

Also Hardening should prevent him from doing a lot of damage

I dont understand it. Is Ymirs body located elsewhere from her Titan body? From what I underatand the Titanshifters are literally inside the Titans. And simply creating a new body does not work within seconds either. Her entire being engulfed in flames would also not allow that.

Hardening doesnt take away the difference in strenght as well.

Yes, it's located elsewhere as she has the remote operation ability of the warhammer titan, she's not inside the titan she's somewhere else operating it from a distance. And yes actually recreating actually new body is nigh unstant, this has been shown several times throughout the series.

Hardening actually does actually nods it amps ap ass well

How far away are we talking? Meliodas can sense people from hundreds of miles away.

Was there a multiplier or an implied multiplier for hardening?

A few hundred meters away.

Hardening consistently makes it so that enemies that can harm you without it cant even scratch you. Using the math from the calcs we have here for regular vs hardening durability the increase is about 12x as a bare minimum

Can you link me those calcs? And on what level would it leave Ymir? She is 7C, so hardening would push her to Low 7B I guess

Yes, Hardening being several times more durable than a Titan's regular durability is consistent throughout the whole series and hasbeen demonstrated to be the case for virtually every character who uses it, which would include Ymir

I dont know the details of that scaling but I can accept it. But it would not be enough to fend off Meliodas in my eyes.

He scales to at least 1.6-3.2 Megatons in that form, which is more than Ymir + Hardening can withstand.

Edit: I just wanted to link the calc but apparently Meliodas doesnt even have a low 7B key anymore. Apparently it starts with 7A now?

RavenSupreme said:
Edit: I just wanted to link the calc but apparently Meliodas doesnt even have a low 7B key anymore. Apparently it starts with 7A now?
Aww lol and right when we were getting to the good part

Back