• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs. Speed of Sound Sonic vs. Johnny Joestar vs. Koichi Hirose

A four way battle between characters who share an incredible voice actor.

Round 1: Meliodas is Sealed with the broken Dragon Sword, Sonic is unarmed, Johnny has Tusk Acts 1 - 3, Koichi has Echoes Acts 1 - 2

Round 2: Meliodas is full powered with Lostvayne, Sonic has weapons, Johnny has Tusk Acts 1 - 4, Koichi has Echoes Acts 1 - 3.

Fight takes place in an abanded Z - City

For round 1, I'd say that Meliodas has the edge in attacking strength against Sonic and Johnny, while Koichi gets stomped.

For round 2, It's kinda hard to say. Sonic is easily the weakest in round 2 due to Koichi being able to hard counter him with ACT3, and Meliodas is just stronger than him in every way except speed. One clean hit on Sonic and he's done. Meliodas is by far the strongest of all of them in round 2, but with Johnny having access to Tusk ACT4, he can one-shot everyone, but thats only if he can hit a shot or get within range of his vastly faster foes while still staying on Slow Dancer.

Kinda hard to say with this one, but I'll go with Meliodas for both round 1 and 2.

(Note:I feel that overall, Meliodas kinda stomps, but only if Johnny is knocked off of Slow Dancer. And yes, I am assuming Johnny has Slow Dancer with him cause otherwise he would get stomped incredibly hard.)

Back