• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had to happen sooner or later with the growing popularity of NNT
1582Ichigo's new outfit
Okay, here are the RULES:

Speed equalized

Battle takes place on two cliffs separated by a canyon (200m wide)

Victory by Death

No Knowledge

True Shikai Ichigo (6-B)

Maxresdefault10
v
Unsealed Demon Meliodas (6-B)

Who wins and Why?

Meliodas counters Ichigo so hard it is not even funny. Full counter completely negates Getsuga tensho and sends it back to Ichigo.

Meliodas is scaling from blitzing a guy who's speed is currently being redone because it's outdated. I believe Ichigo is a bit over 2x faster but again, that's using outdated info for Mel.

Edit: Isn't Bleach getting updated speed again too? If True Shikai Ichigo gets the sub-rel scaling then this match turns pretty pointless

Yeah someone needs to update the Bleach profiles, and this match should either be speed-equalized or just removed since it's pretty stompy.

Lol he isnt sub rel yet since the scaling hasnt been applied. Told you guys to go ahead and apply the scaling but naw didnt wanna listen.

Mel is only mach 1100 +, Ichigo is mach 3995 +, even though he can not blitz he still has speed advantage and AP.

If Mel uses her attack reflexion, ichigo can dodge, and as GT will not function, ichigo can break up with his sword and use GT at close range or use GT to increase his attack, Mel will not be able to use his reflection of attack, and ichigo has AP advantage, and ichigo will receive updates soon so this battle does not make much sense.

Voting on the strawberry here.

Where'd you get Mel is only 1100+? Even using the outdated info that value is still wrong, Galand was mach 1900 and was blitzed by a slower form of Mel.

It's also highly doubtful Ichigo has the AP advantage since he's only scaling above 24 teratons. Base Galand is scaling high enough in 6-B to injure low-end High 6-B's and even Unsealed Base Mel was casually fondling him.

I know Ichigo is scaling above 24 teratons but a weaker Mel was fondling a guy who scales high enough to injure a 183 teraton character. I'm just saying it's highly unlikely Ichigo has the AP advantage in just his shikai form.

Mel in this form does not use his attack reflection (Correct me if I'm wrong) the only thing he used the black matter in his body, and his Regenerationn will not help him much, ichigo has fought with people like this (Aizen )

yeah 183 teratons to 24... Even if Ichigo is about 2 times faster than him It is not enough since he has no way to hurt him. With enough distance he would be able to parry the Getsuga tensho which would end up one shotting Ichigo.

@Kazui

The picture in OP's post is wrong, Unsealed Demon Mel is perfectly capable of using Full Counter.

Should also make it clear that this Mel is NOT 183 teratons, he's simply powerful enough to injure someone at that level. According to the 183 T guys, Commandments are roughly half their power, so Mel would be high-end 6-B while Galand at the least would be mid 6-B.

lol, 183T vs 24T since when is that fair? anyway it's not as if Mel was catching ichigo, nor ichigo can hurt honey the distance, the only way to ichigo take is to shorten the distance between them ..

Again, like I said above Mel is NOT 183 teratons. He's certainly at the high end of 6-B however, which would make him about 2x stronger than Ichigo at the least.

Also, like we agreed the battle does not make much sense. The Bleach speed revisions make this a stomp even though they haven't been applied yet. Either the OP should equalize speed or the match should be acknowledged as stomp in Berryboi's favor.

Mel is High-Low, Aizen is Mid-High, There is a clear difference here, it's like I said, ichigo can use GT at close range, or uses GT to extend his basic attack, Honey can undo but can not avoid cutting .

Sorry I had not seen this, well anyway you're right, ichigo 6-B will probably be updated as well.

OP Updated to speed equalized since that spot seems to be getting revised for both characters.

I will start counting votes as of now, previous votes will be invalid (but their reasonings aren't so I'll still accept votes referencing the reasoning above).

Doesn't Meliodas' Calc sum up to 13 tera? The one by Kamiyasha?

And the last people I remember Galand fighting is Mid-Morning Escanor who stomped him and Unsealed Meliodas who stomped him who was it that had a 183 tera calc?

And like I said in the previous fight, Ichigo is mainly a melee fighter and Meliodas' Full Counter can only wprk on energy attacks, he's not gonna spam Getsuga when it gets Countered the 1st time.

@Hst master

That's just a supporting feat, it doesn't matter much. It's Low 6-B iirc, not 13 teratons.

Everyone Galand and upward was revised to solid 6-B because of a plethora of combat feats and statements by the Archangels saying the Commandments scale to a large fraction of their power, and base Galand was able to injure Tarmiel, the 183 teratoner.

Base Galand is mid range 6-B at minimum, Unsealed Base Meliodas casually beat him and Unsealed Demon Meliodas is significantly above that.

With speed now equalized I have to give this to Mel easy. Like Hst said, Ichigo probably won't even bother with Getsuga after one gets countered.

Meanwhile, Meliodas enhances his melee attacks with Hellblaze which Ichigo has no way of putting out, and will only go down once Ichigo takes out his 7 hearts. In addition Mel scales to the upper end of the 6B range while Ichigo's only scaling to above 24T.

If the revision to go through, then wouldn't this be removed even if it was added under Ichigo's and Meliodas'' profile? I think we should refrain from using the characters that are getting possible revisions until everything is sorted out.

@Onracol

Na because OP changed it to speed equal. It's just their speeds getting revised, and it's not clear whether any AP revision will happen for Ichigo. If it happens in the future then the match would simply be removed.

Funny, "Mel via full counter", it is as if ichigo was spamma after knowing that its GT can be reflected, ichigo can simply leave for CQC so I voted in ichigo, and anyway, ichigo will have an update soon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back