• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A month to resurrect takes that out of the question. Hunter resists soul manip, which is where Meli's EE comes from, so that's out, too.

However, Hunter doesn't really have that many hax, whereas Meli has a fair amount more (such as amping the more damage he takes, or duplication).

So my only question is would Meli fall under the effects of Dragon element (since it scales to the target's intelligence)? If so, Hunter takes it by attacking the mind and getting stronger via intelligence. If Meli doesn't fall under that, he should take it handily just by his remaining basic hax.

Dragon Element can affect 5-A characters. I think he's going to be affected. Also long fights are also Hunter's expertise. She can create strategies while fighting. Also she has skill that automatically makes opponent's attack weaker.

Yeah but with each attack, Meli is getting stronger, too.

I think I hand it to Hunter, though. What feat does Meli scale to by the way? As of rn Hunter is baseline IIRC scaling to Xeno'jiiva, who supported the ecosystem of an entire continent and was born from said energy.

Assuming they are equal, Hunter is dealing a fair amount more damage and is passively nullifying Mel's abilities via Elderseal.

because someone wanted him to seem more impressive

Yes but unlike other Meli fights, his regen is nulled. He can't keep up for long. Not to mention Hunter has higher skills, considering she can go against WF who have ancestral amount of experience and fought far more advanced civilization by itself while Meli is at 3000 years.

Chainscaling from High 6-B feat. He stomped several Characters, making him 6-A.

Ah. So both are baseline 6-A.

Then yeah. I'm voting Hunter. Probably the least haxxed 6-A fight in existence.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Wait a minute, how come Mel having EE for destroying soul? To have EE, you requires to erase both the soul and body.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w7ulVNGUSG8/VhoiGQTO59I/AAAAAAAATrw/D6B_Xrjm04U/s0-Ic42/009.jpg

The scan even said the body were still intact.
Hmm I agree with this, Quincy too have the ability to destroy soul and prevent them to reincarnate to the other world but they only has soul destruction on their page, I think ppl just take that scans out of context, and in that scan Melascula never say she will erase ban soul too, just explaning what will happen to ban consciousness if his soul is destroyed, of course if one soul is destroyed and he cant reincarnate again his consciousness will only end in void.

I think death note has similar thing where the person who use death note will not go to afterlife or reincarnation again if they die but rather they will end in void.

Hunter: 3 (Velox, Bambu, Gimmy)

Meliodas: 0

Incon: 0

Hunter: 5 (Bambu, Gimmy, Velox, Boogie, Dragon)

Meliodas: 0

Incon: 0

And suddenly we have a victory.

That was fast. Cool.

It already is boye

MachTwo said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Wait a minute, how come Mel having EE for destroying soul? To have EE, you requires to erase both the soul and body.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w7ulVNGUSG8/VhoiGQTO59I/AAAAAAAATrw/D6B_Xrjm04U/s0-Ic42/009.jpg

The scan even said the body were still intact.
Hmm I agree with this, Quincy too have the ability to destroy soul and prevent them to reincarnate to the other world but they only has soul destruction on their page, I think ppl just take that scans out of context, and in that scan Melascula never say she will erase ban soul too, just explaning what will happen to ban consciousness if his soul is destroyed, of course if one soul is destroyed and he cant reincarnate again his consciousness will only end in void.
I think death note has similar thing where the person who use death note will not go to afterlife or reincarnation again if they die but rather they will end in void.
No this is different it's stated that when the soul is eaten it doesn't exist anywhere. This isn't soul destruction, this is actual erasure.

https://imgur.com/a/QHBDujc

Read all the scans in the album.

Back