• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Back again with more Monster Hunter stuff. Since MH seems to have lost their High 6-A key, my hopes for reviving Hunter vs Kaido are thrashed
On the other hand, there's a whole verse of giant monsters that the Hunter could still be put up against.
The Monsterverse. So let's see what Titans the Monster Hunter can realistically take on.
Given that all the Titans are more or less on the same level of some of the stronger Elder Dragons.
And we'll start with G-Man himself!!

Godzilla: 2

vs

The Hunter:

Speed is Equalized
Both are High 6-C
Hunter has access to Lance, Longsword, and Charge Blade (Or all 14 weapons if necessary, each with a different element/status)
All items are maxed (maximum amount of Max Potions, Mega Potions etc)
If I had to describe the everything the hunter had specifically, this would get really long...
Fight takes place in Florida-

Last edited:
So the Hunter is at a noticeable Stat Disadvantage but that's nothing new to them so they're just gonna take their Akantor Lance and shove it up Godzilla's ass to destroy his soul.

So the Hunter is at a noticeable Stat Disadvantage but that's nothing new to them so they're just gonna take their Akantor Lance and shove it up Godzilla's ass to destroy his soul.
Never understood the absolute silliness that is granting the hunter abilities based on the flowery text that come with weapons, despite these abilities never being shown. Either all the monsters I've hunted with the Lance have Soul Hax resistance, or there is no soul hax tied to the weapon. A LOT of the abilities the hunter has based on weapon text really shouldn't be there.

ANYWAY! Is that a vote for the Hunter?

Never understood the absolute silliness that is granting the hunter abilities based on the flowery text that come with weapons, despite these abilities never being shown. Either all the monsters I've hunted with the Lance have Soul Hax resistance, or there is no soul hax tied to the weapon. A LOT of the abilities the hunter has based on weapon text really shouldn't be there.

ANYWAY! Is that a vote for the Hunter?
Yeah, aside from the Radiation this is literally nothing new for the Hunter to deal with. They have the Skill, Expertise and Arsenal to handle shit like this.

Back