• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another mistake I made when I made my argument. I said that Akko's Regen Negation only goes up to Low-High when that actually surpasses Meli's regen of Mid. So, that's not a problem for her.

Another mistake I made when I made my argument. I said that Akko's Regen Negation only goes up to Low-High when that actually surpasses Meli's regen of Mid. So, that's not a problem for her.
Glad we cleared that up, cause I was like "what...?" But didn't want to correct you lol.

Akko via far higher AP and speed + transmutation FRA.

Edit: I just realized speed got equal.
While the Akko is stronger, she is only 3x stronger than base Meliodas, and the difference is far less with Lostvayne, as Lostvayne is only 2x weaker, and Meliodas 3000 years of combat experience should be able to deal with it, mainly that he has no problem to fight even when he is in a almost dead state, transmutation can be countered with Full Counter, and the speed thing, well, you know

While the Akko is stronger, she is only 3x stronger than base Meliodas, and the difference is far less with Lostvayne, as Lostvayne is only 2x weaker, and Meliodas 3000 years of combat experience should be able to deal with it, mainly that he has no problem to fight even when he is in a almost dead state, transmutation can be countered with Full Counter, and the speed thing, well, you know
Also, there also has Revenge Counter, when Meliodas is almost dead and use the Revenge Counter to deal all the damage that he took to the enemy

I dont think that the current votes to Akko are valid

While the Akko is stronger, she is only 3x stronger than Meliodas, but Meliodas 3000 years of combat experience should be able to deal with it, mainly that he has no problem to fight even when he is in a almost dead state, transmutation can be countered with Full Counter, and the speed thing, well, you know
The fight could basically equate to Ganondorf tennis since Akko has her own shields of her own to defend against it, mainly Curse Shield. And since Akko can get some good damage in while Meli has a harder time with that due to the AP gap, he'll eventually be forced to go with Wrath to even the odds. However, this'll leave him open to attack and Akko's wincons -- Not to mention telekinesis rag-dolling, paralysis/body puppetry, sleep, the Shiny Rod and others coming into play.

The fight could basically equate to Ganondorf tennis since Akko has her own shields of her own to defend against it, mainly Curse Shield. And since Akko can get some good damage in while Meli has a harder time with that due to the AP gap, he'll eventually be forced to go with Wrath to even the odds. However, this'll leave him open to attack and Akko's wincons -- Not to mention telekinesis rag-dolling, paralysis/body puppetry, sleep, the Shiny Rod and others coming into play.
I mean, Meliodas doesnt really need to go Wrath, he can extend the fight until he uses Revenge Counter, which returns all the damage that he took to the enemy
This is Sealed key Meliodas so the feat doesn't applied to his unsealed key.
I said that because thats the whole purpose of Full Counter, reflecting attacks that doesnt matter the power, it would be a outlier to apply it to all tiers, but the gap between Meliodas and Akko is far less than Meliodas in that key and Monspeet, so yeah, Full Counter will work

I mean, Meliodas doesnt really need to go Wrath, he can extend the fight until he uses Revenge Counter, which returns all the damage that he took to the enemy

I said that because thats the whole purpose of Full Counter, reflecting attacks that doesnt matter the power, it would be a outlier to apply it to all tiers, but the gap between Meliodas and Akko is far less than Meliodas in that key and Monspeet
Meli has to be conscious enough to activate Full/Revenge Counter though. If Akko ends the fight with a sleep spell then he won't have the chance.

Not really how it works, the gap is small, as Meliodas is really far into High 7-C and Akko really weak into Low 7-B, the Gap actually is less than a normal human and a fighter
Also, actually, it was the High 7-C Meliodas that was going to use Full Counter in Monspeet (High 7-A), because in the moment that Meliodas become Low 7-B after gaining his powers, he instantly goes to the 10 commandments, and Monspeet case happend way before, so, it was High 7-C meliodas

Akko maybe can survived her own attacks and she have other spells as well. Take note that Akko is 5x times stronger than him, nearly into one-shot territory, every of her attacks will caused critical damage to him.

Akko maybe can survived her own attacks and she have other spells as well. Take note that Akko is 5x times stronger than him, nearly into one-shot territory, every of her attacks will caused critical damage to him.
Akko AP is 31 megatons, Meliodas AP is 8,2 megatons The gap is only around 3 times, it is FAR lower than the gap between a normal human and a fighter, but Meliodas is way better fighting than Akko, thats not really a big problem, mainly that the gap between his sword and Akko is only 2 times, thats not even close to one shot territory

Considering she frequently recovers from her own spells that backfire in her face, this shouldn't be too much of a problem for Akko, not to mention she's taken hits from boss characters like the Time Demon and the Ghost Witch, who can basically attack sponge attacks like Shiny Arc, Akko's signature one-shot move.

Akko AP is 31 megatons, Meliodas AP is 8,2 megatons The gap is only around 3 times, it is FAR lower than the gap between a normal human and a fighter, but Meliodas is way better fighting than Akko, thats not really a big problem, mainly that the gap between his sword and Akko is only 2 times, thats not even close to one shot territory
Where did the 8.2 megatons come from?

Back