• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see that Meliodas have little chance in this matches. He only have a Low 7-B blade as a weapon while Akko have far higher AP and speed along with transmutation.

OP should adjust the condition to be more fair for him.

I see that Meliodas have little chance in this matches. He only have a Low 7-B blade as a weapon while Akko have far higher AP and speed along with transmutation.

OP should adjust the condition to be more fair for him.
Meliodas has a lot of advantages that Akko doesn't have. He can go higher above his base AP which Akko doesn't have the luxury of having listed on her profile (yet) as well as thousands of years of combat experience and more impressive physical combat and abilities in general.

Sealed is basically the first key that pops up on his profile.
but that doesnt means that it is his only base form, he has base form while sealed and base form with his power restored, both are base, when u mentioned ''both Low 7-B'', i thought u were using the Low 7-B base version, aka power restored

Just something worth noting that experience or skills become mundane the more stronger the opponent are. I do understand where his skills come from but against opponent that can strike harder and faster and have instant-kill move that alone won't make up Meliodas disadvantages.

Just something worth noting that experience or skills become mundane the more stronger the opponent are. I do understand where his skills come from but against opponent that can strike harder and faster and have instant-kill move that alone won't make up Meliodas disadvantages.
Yeah but the skill and experience difference is horrendous. 3000 years vs However old Akko is probably not over 18 didn't care to check.

If there's anything I've learned from LWA, it's that Akko works best under desperate measures. Her speed advantage will be very much necessary to properly react to an unhinged beast and form a strategy to beat it. Or just scream and try to turn him into a mouse. Either way, she'll put up a good fight and even then, has plenty and I mean PLENTY of shield spells to keep him at bay.

what is this gap btw? how much times? sorry, I am dumb with math
That would leave a 8981678.6759 mph difference.

Lmao, it is also sad when I see profiles with some 1928178129137321836712472563645284523 tons value and I dont know what the **** is that in comparison with the other character, because the other has some short of ''55 fucktons'', which is more simple than the 1927189271812762181261278621261721 value

Back