• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaton Rainfall: A CRT I did not forget to make

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
At least now that the calcs are done

Normally I'd just slap this onto a profile but it uses a few feats that aren't on it yet, and it is a pretty major change, so may as well go over it

Creator's Offspring would be Low 6-B via the Dash, from the Tokyo flipping calc. In gameplay, it does deal the same damage as the megaton blast on non-yellow weakpoints, and thus the weaker units are able to tank it, but I'm not sure if they should scale (and by proxy the megaton blast to it)

The Gigaton Blast and Heat Ray absolutely would though, since they can not only perform similar feats in the second phase of the final boss, but also one-shot most of the enemies in the game (or do actual damage when their normal attacks are inconsequential, in the case of the Mission 8 boss)

He'd also have his lifting strength be Class K with telekinesis and Class M with levitation, since they are two different powers with different showings

Speed would also be changed to have the calc for his absolute upper limit, but he'd also probably have to have his combat speed changed to Hypersonic (since they do go faster or slower depending on the environment they're in (and the beginning of the game is a big Massively Hypersonic+ feat anyways so dunno why it's just listed as Mach 8 in general pre-superluminal flight)

The intruders would also get a bunch of new keys, the final boss for instance can make Tokyo tip in the first place and plenty of units regularly throw out the heat spheres

That's kinda it

Normally I'd ask for more input but this is kinda obscure and the thread's been up for a few days so I think I'll just go ahead and make the changes

Back